If you've ever lived in an apartment, you know that most landlords prefer that you keep the walls painted white. White walls make your home seem so empty, am I right? I've always had a hard time finding decor for my plain walls. My main issue is that I want to avoid having to put nails in our walls because if we were to move, we would need to patch up the holes or risk loosing our security deposit when we move out. Even if you own your home, what happens when you want to do some redecorating? You still end up with holes in your walls that you will need to cover up at some point.
A while back I discover vinyl decals and recently came across Vinyl Disorder, a website that offers 70,000+ items for walls, car windows, and more! Their most popular items include their wall quotes and family stick people kits. The thing I love the most about the decals is that they are removable!
After browsing the Vinyl Disorder website, I went with a beautiful wall quote that reads, "Bless this home with love & laughter." The wording and lettering style goes with the rest of our decor and I knew exactly where I wanted the vinyl wall quote to go even before I received it!
The wall quote is 36" in black and was fairly easy to place on my wall. I read the directions that are available on the Vinyl Disorder website and made sure that the wall decal was centered on my the wall and secured with blue painters tape. After peeling off the bottom layer, I firmly pressed over the letters on the wall with one of E's board books. They suggest using a tongue depressor but I didn't have any around (the board book did just fine). I very carefully peeled the sticky top layer off, rubbing on the letters as I peeled to make sure that the letters stuck to the wall.
The wall quote looks amazing above my family manifesto and compliments the other decor in our home! I'm already eyeing some other items that I think would look great on out walls!
Connect with Vinyl Disorder on Facebook and Twitter for information on great products and promotions!
Buy it!
You can purchase wall quotes, family stick people kits and so much more on the Vinyl Disorder website!
Win it!
One lucky reader will get to choose any decal on VinylDisorder.com (up to 36" not including Glow in the Dark and the Gold Leaf media). Enter using the rafflecopter form below! Giveaway open to US residents and ends December 14, 2012 at 11:59pm, EST!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I would pick an "In Loving Memory" car decal
ReplyDeleteI might pick a pegasus decal.
ReplyDeleteGrowth Chart Animals Elephant Giraffe Turtle Koala and Monkey Vinyl Wall Decal Mural Quotes Words GC011
ReplyDeletetwitted this today, 03/12
ReplyDeletehttp://www.twitter.com/myspotme
dragonflies growth chart would be so cute in my son's room
ReplyDeleteAs for me and my house we will serve the lord Joshua 24:15 Religious Inspirational Vinyl Wall Decal Sticker Mural Quotes Words
ReplyDeleteOne of the religious quotes. Really hard to choose, they are all so great
ReplyDeleteI love this one! I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth 3 john 1:4 Religious Inspirational Vinyl Wall Decal Sticker Mural Quotes Words R009
ReplyDeleteI would get a custom made one of an anchor
ReplyDeleteLike the 100% boy sign
ReplyDeleteThank You Trisha!
ReplyDelete