This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Miracle-Gro for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
I've always wanted to plant my own garden but that's not possible when your backyard is a concrete parking lot. When I move, I'm looking forward to gardening in my own backyard but in the meantime, I enjoy helping my mother tend to her garden. From fruit to flowers, she seems to have a little bit of everything and is always looking for new projects to work on!
We watched this great informative video on Creating a Potted Herb Garden. Teena Spindler, the West Coast Gardeniere, shares some great tips and shows you how to plant over a dozen herbs in a single pot! She suggested using a smaller bag of potting soil because its so much easier to manipulate when creating a potted herb garden. Miracle-Gro® Potting Mix is ideal for all kinds of container or potted plants.
Make sure to "like" the Miracle-Gro Facebook page where you can talk with fellow gardeners and share stories!

When my mom recently showed interest in creating an herb garden, I knew exactly where to turn, the Gardenieres! We are always in need of herbs so she figured why not grow our own?
We watched this great informative video on Creating a Potted Herb Garden. Teena Spindler, the West Coast Gardeniere, shares some great tips and shows you how to plant over a dozen herbs in a single pot! She suggested using a smaller bag of potting soil because its so much easier to manipulate when creating a potted herb garden. Miracle-Gro® Potting Mix is ideal for all kinds of container or potted plants.

Not only is a potted herb garden great for my mom, It would perfect for me to keep even with our living situation! It’s so nice to have fresh herbs right at my fingertips! Check out the video below on Creating a Potted Herb Garden!
Looking to take on a Fall planting project? Check out the Gardenieres website for inspiration!
Make sure to "like" the Miracle-Gro Facebook page where you can talk with fellow gardeners and share stories!
Thanks for the valuable advises, I can follow them to maintain my garden.
ReplyDeleteI really really really want to get started on a garden this year! I've tried it in the past, and failed.. But it was because my cats ate the plants O.O lol. I really want to try again though, and I know Miracle-Gro really helps!
ReplyDeleteWe are doing a garden this year. I will definitely be trying this!!!
ReplyDeleteSomeone just told me yesterday to put a little on my son's plant to help it grow. Long story, but your post brightened my morning.
ReplyDeleteThis stuff really is a miracle worker as far as I'm concerned. I am the WORST gardener in the world but MiracleGro often saves my potted plants etc. Nice post.
ReplyDeleteWe love Miracle Grow. We use it all the time!
ReplyDeleteWe use Miracle Gro too. It really does help our plants and I don't know what we'd do without it!
ReplyDelete