A few weeks ago I came across Baby Babu on Facebook. I'm not sure how I came about liking their page but at the moment, they were having a pocket diaper sale on their website and I took advantage! Not only does Baby Babu offer pocket diapers, they also feature cloth diaper covers, AIOs, wipes, wet bags, and so much more! About Baby Babu (from their website):
"We are a small, family-run business that was founded in Melbourne, Florida, by the parents of twin boys. Baby Babu’s goals are to provide high quality, sustainable and affordable diapering solutions and related products to parents worldwide.
Baby Babu One Size Pocket Diapers fit infants and toddlers from 8 to 35 pounds. Each diaper comes with a 3 layer insert and on the insert, there is a snap which allows you to secure the insert to the diaper. Their pocket diapers feature a snap closure and each wing on the diaper had 3 button snaps to ensure a secure fit. One of my favorite features is the double gussets inside of the diaper that helps to prevent leakage.
The diaper has 2 openings, one at each end of the diaper, for stuffing an insert. The openings also allow the insert to self agitate out of the pocket and into the washing machine without having to reach into the diaper and pull out the soiled insert. I had to test this out in the wash for myself and yes, the insert agitates right out of the diaper while in the washer! How neat is that?! I love not having to pull out the insert and wish all of my diapers were like this.
Overall, I'm super impressed with these diapers! You might ask if I would purchase more and my answer is yes! I highly recommend Baby Babu pocket diapers, especially if you're trying to start a stash. Not only are these diapers reasonably priced, they are very easy to use which would be great for someone who is new to cloth diapering.
Visit Baby Babu on Facebook to keep informed on promotions and other information!
Buy it!
You can purchase Baby Babu Pocket Diapers for $9.99. Make sure to check out the other items Baby Babu has to offer on their website!




Great looking diaper for only $9.99 - I'll definitely check them out.
ReplyDeleteI have a Baby Babu and I LOVE it!!! This diaper works amazingly well for the price.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the owl applique diaper! :) Also love the price!
ReplyDeleteThe owl is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI have one of these (the alien one) and it is SO cute! I was very pleasantly surprised with this diaper and it has survived a massive de-stash :)
ReplyDelete