Along with the release of Friends: The Complete Series Blu-Ray Box Set comes the 30 Days of Friends: Trivia Challenge Blog App and Video Player! The fun app feature fan trivia where you will dicover new questions each day.
Everybody loves the characters of Friends for their distinct and quirky personalities. Chandler’s wit, Monica’s OCD, and Phoebe with her free-spirit. Take the "Which Friend Are You Most Like" and tell me which character you're most like in a comment below!
Check out all of you favorite Friends moments in these fun clips! Each week a new clip will be unlocked so make sure to come back!
Buy It!
You can purchase Friends: The Complete Series Blu-Ray Box Set when it's released on November 13th pre-order it from Amazon!
Now for the giveaway! One lucky reader will win a Friends prize pack that includes two oversized cappuccino mugs and a picture frame just like the one on Monica’s door! Enter to win using the Rafflecopter form below. This giveaway is open to US residents, 18+ and ends November 22nd at 11:59pm, EST!
If you have a moment, Please vote for Momma T and Baby E in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Review Blogs. I would GREATLY appreciate it!
If you have a moment, Please vote for Momma T and Baby E in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Review Blogs. I would GREATLY appreciate it!
Disclosure: No form of compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
ross!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Chandler
ReplyDeleteI'm tied for Ross and Chandler!
ReplyDeleteIt's says Ross but that is only 33% accurate. Monica came in 2nd at 22%. lol
ReplyDeleteI'm a Ross. Very cool!
ReplyDeleteRoss Olson
rcolson@charter.net
Rachel!!
ReplyDeleteI am 33% Monica and 33% Rachel.
ReplyDeleteI got Rachel.
ReplyDeleteeek,i am monica!
ReplyDeletei got monica and rachel tied.. lol
ReplyDeleteI am Monica!
ReplyDeleteI'm 56% Rachel & 22% Ross.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance!
raceracegirl at yahoo dot com
Joey! Haha
ReplyDeleteRachel!
ReplyDeleteChandler!
ReplyDeleteMonica
ReplyDeleteRoss...lol!
ReplyDeleteChandler
ReplyDeletemonica
ReplyDeleteAccording to the quiz, I'm most like Monica. I'm not really surprised, though some of the questions had no good answers.
ReplyDeleteJodi J
I got Joey.
ReplyDeleteIt seems I'm Ross.
ReplyDelete33% Rachel
ReplyDeleteRachel
ReplyDeleteRachel w/ a some Monica on the side.lol
ReplyDeleteMonica.
ReplyDeleteMonica :)
ReplyDeleteChandler
ReplyDeletemonica
ReplyDeleteIm most like Rachel
ReplyDelete