Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Chasing Ducks {w/ Linky}




E was very determined on catching a duck (or ducks) a few weeks ago at the park. She chased and chased until she wore herself out. 



Other awesome blogs to link up with!


Tots and Me



Cookin' for my Captain



24 comments:

  1. That's fun! I used to do that at a park by my Grandparents house. Certainly brings back memories.

    http://theapels.blogspot.com/2012/08/ww-vintage-car-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks like such fun. It reminds me of a picture I have of the boys when they were little chasing the ducks at the lake across from where we lived. Too bad the girls haven't had that opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly something I hope my son can do. He loves ducks and we try to spot them by this pond we drive by and can't always find them. Oh how he would love to get right in the middle of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I bet there were lots of laughs that day :) Too cute, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun!! fun pics to remember too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Better be careful, I've had a duck chase me back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe! Way too cute! My daughter LOVES ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love visiting the duck pond. Cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow duck chasing! We don't really have ducks here in Hawaii, but we do have fat pigeons and myna birds. My son LOVES to chase them around!

    ReplyDelete
  10. to cute! These is wonderful picutes of childhood fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. I have a video of my 22 month old chasing ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just linking up and wanted to say hi.

    www.adventureswithcaptaindestructo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful Wordless Wednesday Work!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super pics and very memorable I'm sure. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very Cute pics, she is Adorable.
    Thanks for stopping by www.craftyspices.com and for joining us in our Wordless Wednesday Hop (Linky).
    Have a great rest of the week. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis