If you have a Yo Gabba Gabba! fan at home then you're going to want to download Yo Gabba Gabba! Hello Friends!, an app recently introduced by DHX Media. This app is a must have for any Yo Gabba Gabba! fan!
The app features interactive games, videos and more! Your preschooler can dress up the Brobee, Foofa, Muno, Plex, Toodee and even DJ Lance Rock in the "Photos" feature. There is even a fun game where players can collect virtual stickers to use in the dress up feature!
One of E's favorite parts of the app is the "Talk to a Friend" feature in the "Friends" section. Your child can choose a character and "talk" to them by selecting the character's picture. It's like E's video chatting with her friends from Gabba land!
E also loves watching the live action and animated segments from the television series which include, “Cool Tricks,” “Dancey Dance,” “Story Time” and “Super Music Friends Show.” If E doesn't like a particular segment she can use the forward button to skip over them but that is rare!
As a parent, I love that the app gets monthly additions and updates to keep the content fresh and engaging for little minds. I also appreciate that the Yo Gabba Gabba! Hello Friends! app encourages preschoolers to build critical thinking skills while keeping them entertained!
Make sure to visit Yo Gabba Gabba! on Facebook and Twitter! Also make sure to check out the Yo Gabba Gabba! LIVE!: Get the Sillies Out! tour website to find a tour date near you!
Buy it!
The Yo Gabba Gabba! Hello Friends! app costs $3.99 and is available now for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Google Android Devices at iTunes and Google Play!
Disclosure: I received a product or service in exchange for this post. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
































What a great app for kids. Thanks for shaing.
ReplyDeleteWe never got into YGG~ mostly because I didn't like it, but through the magic of You Tube, the 3 year old has discovered it! I am going to check this app out!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
Tiffany
This looks great!
ReplyDeleteWe love YGG!!! I can't wait to download this app. My kids would LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMy grandson is obsessed with playing apps on our iPad. I'll have to check this out for him!
ReplyDeleteMy kids would love this!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute app. I'll have to check it out for the little one!
ReplyDeletenot familiar with yo gabba gabba
ReplyDelete