Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Mouth {w/ Linky}


21 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is weird. Is that a pile of dirt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a tree stump. The tree fell over during Hurricane Sandy, lifting the roots and grass. There's this artsy guy in our building that decided to put a mouth on the stump. But yeah, when I first saw it I thought it was pretty weird too! LOL

      Delete
    2. That guy has a great sense of humor! hehehe

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the explanation... Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I'd never think to do this but it makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for explaining because I was sure wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is funny but oh my goodness I do feel for all of you hit by Sandy.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and linking up. I am now following your blog everywhere I can follow and also subscribed to your feed.

    I hope you have a great week and of course, Happy WW!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you have explained what it is as I was baffled! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha! that's insane. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering what it was too!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL - because of course, a mouth would make a stump look better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so weird, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He was having a little fun w/the mess mother nature left behind. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis