Wordologies offers gentle reminders that inspire positive change through the products they offer which include Journals, Notepads, and Coffee Mugs.
From Wordologies:
We created our own collection of sayings that help us feel empowered, and we called those Wordologies. (We made that name up, yes. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, even though we’re very serious about helping people live better lives.) We used the color red in our logo because it symbolizes energy, and we are big believers in the power of individuals to take control of their lives.
I always keep a notepad at my desk so that I'm able to jot down notes and reminders because if I didn't, I'd forget about it! My favorite part of the Wordologies Notepads are the meaningful reminders at the top of the pages. The notepad I'm currently using says "thinking need an answer? transforms." I totally agree with this statement! Every time I'm able to write down an idea, it branches out before my eyes.
The Journal Trio comes wrapped in a twine bow and each journal measures 6 inches by 8.25 inches and contains 40 pages of 100% recycled paper. The Journal Trio features one lined, one blank, and one graph-paper journal and a different message appears on each cover. The Journal designs are beautiful and my favorite is the lined journal which has a leafy, coral colored design.
Not only are the journals lovely, they are great for so many things including keeping notes, listing, and maybe even writing poems! I use my lined journal as a blog planner and the blank one to organize my blog notes.
Wordologies has a "Share your Story" feature on their website where you can share your personal journey toward better health and well-being. If your submission is selected for their blog, You will receive a Journal Trio and 4 Notepads of your choice!
Wordologies also gives back by offering a portion of their proceeds from every online sale to Women for Women International, an organization dedicated to advancing women’s health and well-being by offering business and job skills training to women in conflict-ridden nations. You can learn more about the organization on the Wordologies website!
Buy it!
Wordologies Journal Trio can be purchased on the Wordologies website for $18 and the Notebooks can be purchased for $8 each.
Win it!
Wordologies is offering one lucky reader a Wordologies Journal Trio and four (4) Notepads with the sayings of their choice! This giveaway is opent to US residents 18 and older and ends January 21 at 11:59pm, EST!
.
Disclosure: I received a product or products in exchange for this post. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.































I like the Patience, Forgiveness, and Happiness
ReplyDeleteI would like the words "compassion consoles". Being a more compassionate person is something I am striving for. These are really cool, thank you for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI love Change conquers. And also Peace and Happiness! I would love to have one of their coffee mugs, those are awesome!
ReplyDeleteI live the compassion or patience.
ReplyDeleteI love these! I would pick change conquers, happiness happens, and confidence calms!
ReplyDeleteI like the giving gains mug!
ReplyDeleteone would be the patience prevails and happiness happens and spirituality strengthen
ReplyDelete"Peace perfects when love unites" notepad
ReplyDeleteThank you,
melly66@sbcglobal.net
Happiness Happens :>)
ReplyDeleteI would choose Creativity Captivates, Imagination Ignites, Peace Perfects, and Spirituality Strengthens.
ReplyDeleteI would choose the Spirituality strengthens, Patience prevails, Happiness happens and Giving gains notepads.
ReplyDeletecolljerr at comcast dot net
Spirituality Strengthens
ReplyDeleteI would choose Happiness Happens, Peace Perfects, Patience Prevails, & Imagination Ignites!
ReplyDeleteI like the Peace,Patience,Forgiveness, Happiness :)
ReplyDeleteI like the compassion consoles notepad!
ReplyDeletePeace or Thinking, I can't decide.
ReplyDeleteI adore them all. Each "personal" saying is quite relevent to me :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chance!
i like their happiness happens notepad
ReplyDeleteI like happiness happens and imagination ignites.
ReplyDeleteI really like the journals I use a lot of these and these look like they would be really easy to use
ReplyDeleteI love the journal trio!
ReplyDeletei like the Spirituality Strengthens
ReplyDeleteI like the Spirituality Strengthens.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like the Spirituality Strengthens coffee mug
ReplyDeleteCreativity Captivates and Compassion Consoles are two that really hit home for me but there are so many that are inspiring.
ReplyDeletebookloon at gmail dot com
I like the peace, happiness, forgiveness
ReplyDeleteI like Imagination Ignites.
ReplyDeleteI like Confidence Calms.
ReplyDeleteHappiness Happens
ReplyDeleteI love the coffee mug that says "Happiness Happens."
ReplyDeleteI love the Change Conquers coffee mug!
ReplyDeletethe coffee mug that has happiness happens
ReplyDeleteI like the Confidence Calms and Forgiveness Frees notepads.
ReplyDeleteI like the Confidence Calms notepad, the Change Conquers coffee mug, and the Compassion consoles....so nice!
ReplyDeleteI would choose the Happiness Happens notepads.
ReplyDeletejweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com
http://www.wordologies.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Wordologies-confidence.jpg
ReplyDeleteConfidence would be my choice and then I would let my kids and hubby choose one :)
I like the Thinking Transforms notepads
ReplyDeleteI like the "creativity captivates" notepad
ReplyDeletemy fave notepad is happiness happen, from within
ReplyDeletemybeachylife at gmail dot com
My favorite notepads are imagination ignites, light your inner flame; empowerment energizes, transformation awaits, creativity captivates, paint your dreams and wisdom widens, nourish the mind.
ReplyDeleteI like the Thinking & the Creativity notepads!
ReplyDeleteElle
hey_wren@yahoo.com
I like the wisdom notecards.
ReplyDeleteYour link for the TopMommyblogs does not work although you do get a confirmation. I had to go to the site.
I really like the Wisdom Widens coffee mug.
ReplyDeleteI would choose the Creativity Captivates,Peace Perfects, and Spirituality Strengthens.
ReplyDeletevikki.billings@yahoo.com