Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Happy New Year! {w/ Linky}


E had a blast on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. When she parties, she parties hard and was up dancing and playing until almost 2am! I tried to get her to sleep right after the ball dropped but I don't think she was comfortable resting at my husband's aunt's house. She passed out as soon as we got in the car though! =)

Wishing you all a very happy and safe new year! 




Other awesome blogs to link up with!


Tots and Me



Cookin' for my Captain



18 comments:

  1. I love those photos! She's so cute! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha too cute! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! What a little party animal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like Baby E had a fantastic New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She really does party hard! I love her Hello Kitty dress and New Year's attire! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! And she looked like enjoying the fun too :)

    Happy New Year 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious! Happy new year.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/01/wordless-wednesday-millies-beehive-do.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year! Hope it's a great one!

    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a little party animal on your hands!!

    Happy New Year :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks like a little princess. It seems that she had enjoyed a lot. Wishing happy new year to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww....she's precious and yes she does look like a litle princess!

    Happy New Year to everyone!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw. I bet she had fun. Happy New Year.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis