Thursday, January 3, 2013

No nonsense: Style Made Easy! Tights and Leggings Review

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of No nonsense for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I love fashion and base my style on my features which include my dark hair, pale skin and freckles. I feel that darker colors tend to bring out my best features. With this being said, I also want to feel comfortable in what I'm wearing. 

No nonsense is ensuring that all women can experience “style made easy” through fashion that is modern, stylish, and relevant! I recently had the opportunity to try Great Shapes Silky Opaque Shaping Tights in black and Leggings in Dark Denim.

No nonsense offer a large selection of denim, corduroy, chino and cotton style leggings.  I was really excited about trying the Denim Leggings because they are the first pair of denim style leggings that I've ever owned. I couldn't wait to see what tops and accessories I could pair them with! The leggings are made of cotton and spandex for great fit and have a soft, non-binding waistband making these leggings incredibly comfortable while very fashionable!

I started rummaging through my closet and found a nice blouse with a lace inset on the sleeves that I knew would be perfect with my Denim Leggings and a pair of cute boots! I made this me New Year's Eve outfit and it turned out to be a hit.



The No nonsense Great Shapes Silky Opaque Shaping Tights will make you look and feel amazing. The Shaping Tights help firm and trim your tummy, hips and thighs, smoothing and managing curves, all while providing support for your legs. 

On the board below, I paired the No nonsense Tights with a sweater dress and a cute pair of shoes. The black Tights can be paired with just about anything! 



No nonsense has partnered with Jill Martin who is now their brand ambassador! Jill is an Emmy Award-winning TV personality and co-author of the New York Times bestselling style guide “I Have Nothing to Wear!” She is also the New York Correspondent for Access Hollywood. Jill has been featured in a series of online vignettes that show women how to wear the latest trends!
You can connect with No nonsense on Facebook and follow them on Twitter!

Buy it!
No nonsense tights and leggings are very affordable and can be easily found at food and drug stores as well as mass retail stores. Visit the No nonsense website to find a retailer near you! 
Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis