Thursday, January 24, 2013

Date Night #Giveaway and #TeeplesTest App!


The Teeples personally struggled with some inexplicable health and relationship problems, until Dr. Teeple had his blood tested. At just 33 years old he found out that he had the testosterone level of an eighty-year-old man! Simply knowing this helped him get his “T” back on track and restore his health, mood, relationship, and vitality!

Dr. Sloan Teeple and his wife Susan are helping to educate people on the effects of Low Testosterone in men with their book, I'm Still Sexy So What’s Up with Him?.

Quick STATS on Low “T”
- Low Testosterone affects over 40% of men over 45 years old. 
- Only 5% of these men will be diagnosed.
- Low Testosterone is nearly 100% curable.

Symptoms of having Low “T”
- Loss of Sexual Desire
- Fatigue
- Unexplained Weight Gain
- Poor Concentration
- Moodiness

The bottom line is that a healthy testosterone level can be the key to supercharging your relationship, health, and sex life.

Take the Teeple's Testosterone Test below to help determine if you or a loved one is at risk for having low testosterone.

After taking the test we discovered that my husband is at a high risk of having low testosterone. At the end of the test, you can click on "Action Plan" which provides natural ways to boost your husbands "T" level. Most importantly, It suggests that my hubby see a doctor  



It's no too late to start the new year by ensuring that you and your loved ones are as healthy as possible! Now is the time to get started on the road to the healthiest years of your life! So what are you waiting for?

Win it!
Teeple’s Testosterone is giving away a copy of I'm Still Sexy So What’s Up with Him? plus a pair of movie tickets to one lucky reader! This giveaway is open to US residents, 18+ and ends February 7, 2013 at 11:59PM, EST. Prize will not be shipped to PO Boxes. Good Luck!



Disclosure: No form of compensation was received in exchange for this post. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This post contains affiliate links.

24 comments:

  1. I personally like the eat all day tip.. being 34 weeks pregnant I find that I do eat more smaller meals throughout the day due to a lack of space at the moment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't neglect the "core: ie abs and obliques.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband already eats all day so that's an easy one for him to follow:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the progressive dinner tip. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Progressive dinners are something my hubby and i think are a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. men don't like going to the doctor... THATS THE TRUTH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that it says to eat all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite tip was don't neglect the Core

    ReplyDelete
  9. The progressive dinner idea intrigues me!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Progressive Dinner sounds interesting.

    misusedinnocence@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the relationship tips are awesome myamurphy@mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. the progressive dinner idea is cool

    ReplyDelete
  13. The progressive dinner idea is awesome!!!
    I'm telling my hubby about this one tonight for our next date night

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like progessive dinners.

    spcale at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the progressive dinner tip. garrettsambo@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. be patient. I need to work on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the tip about the progressive dinners, I think that is a very good idea

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the progressive dinner tip
    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis