How much time do you spend going back and forth from the grocery store for items you've run out of? I'll be the first to admit that this happens a lot! I find myself running out for things that we are low on or completely out of and that I forgot to pick up while shopping. This occurs at least every other day.
It's a new year and isn't time to break out of bad habbits like this? Let's get organized with the help of eMeals! Check out this Family Wish List which will help you keep track of items your family is running low on.
![]() |
| You can print out the wish list HERE |
This list paired with an eMeals meal plan is all you need for your weekly planning needs! Tape it to you fridge, hang it next to the fridge, keep it where it's seen so that your family can check off what is needed. Take it along with you to your next shopping trip and reduce the time spent running back and forth from the store!
You can also keep this chore list on your fridge to keep track of what needs to be done on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep your kitchen organized and clean.
How will you be keeping organized for the new year?
Disclosure: I received a product or service in exchange for this post. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This post contains affiliate links.
































What a fabulous idea. I need a way to get organized. Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteSounds great and easy, I will have to check it out!
ReplyDeleteI love meal planning and this sounds like it would be helpful
ReplyDeleteTrisha,
ReplyDeleteI love the list and will try it, GRL!
Thank you for digging out this resource for all of us!
AWESOME!! Just what I needed!! I've been trying to figure out a faster and better way to make my grocery list! You have saved my husband's sanity (he is the grocery shopper, hehehe) :D
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a handy way to make sure you have everything you need for meals!
ReplyDeletethis is great! thanks, just the thing I needed.
ReplyDeleteWow this would really come in handy! I try hard to keep organized but it doesn't always stay that way.
ReplyDelete