Thursday, April 4, 2013

ViveVita {Review & #Giveaway}


We recently we received a few products from ViveVita to try. Before I dive into my review, here is a little about ViveVita:
Vive Vita arose from the need of one woman to tackle problems she encountered in everyday living.  Robyn is the mother of nine children who became frustrated when she could not find a simple solution to issues such as handtowels and bathroom towels constantly on the floor, confusion between multiple drink cups for children, and organization and security for the children while in public places.  With no readily available products that fit her needs, Robyn decided to create her own solutions.
ViveVita Label-Itz Keepster
The first product I couldn't wait to try was the ViveVita Label-Itz Keepster which is a Pacifier Clip that can be written on. You have enough space to include any information you want such as a name, allergies, phone number, etc! The Keepster fits all types of pacifiers and is perfect for daycare, nurseries, travel, and home. Keepsters are available in 6 cute characters and colors. 


E has to have her "B" (pacifier) wherever she goes. She doesn't necessarily have to have it in her mouth but likes to carry it around. I think its a comfort thing, for example, some toddlers have their blankies, E has her "B." The biggest problem we have is that her pacifiers constantly get lost. I love that the Keepster works with all types of pacifiers and keeps them for getting misplaced. 

ViveVita Label-Itz My Spot
One of my favorite ViveVita products is My Spot which is a place marker that helps little ones learn to sit on their personal spot no matter when or where they go. My Spot is a great way to teach E how to sit properly at restaurants and where to sit when we're at home. 


I would have loved to use this when I was working as a preschool teacher. It's a great way to have kids stay in there spots during circle time and could potentially prevent arguments bout who sits where. 

ViveVita' Label-Itz ToothBand



ToothBands are toothbrush labels to identify your toothbrush. The ToothBand is not just perfect for toothbrushes, but they are great for pens and pencils too! They are removable and reusable but you can make them long term by placing in boiling water for 5-10 minutes. I think these are great for families with multiple children because they help kids identify their own toothbrush. They come in 6 cute characters and colors.

Gripsterz Stayalong

The Gripsterz Stayalong is a wonderful alternative to those child leashes or harnesses. E does not like to sit int the shopping cart when we are at the store so I've been using the Gripsterz Stayalong to help encourage E to stay next to the cart. E love the Fun little monkey! The Gripsterz Stayalong comes with a pouch for storage and can easily fit into my diaper bag or purse so I always have it with me when I'm on the go. The StayAlong also comes with the Grippy Adventure Book which, "lets a child see what they might encounter in a typical public location, and what might be expected of them. This helps establish understanding of expectations and helps remove the uncertainty of the unknown for the child."

ViveVita Label-Itz Bandette Cup adn Bottle Labels



Lastly, we had the opportunity to try out the Label-Itz Bandette Cup and Bottle Labels which come in 6 adorable characters and colors (as seen above). With the Bandette labels, you can write information such as your child's name, allergy info, etc. All you need to use is a ball point pen and rub it off when ready to change. This is another product that I think is great for daycare, nurseries, travel, and home. I love that they are made of a food grade silicone and are dishwasher and microwave safe. They are also BPA & Phthalate free!

E thinks that the Bandette is fun to have around her "cuppy" (sippy cup) and I like that that the Bandette helps us recognize which sippy cup is hers.

Connect with ViveVita:


Buy it!
ViveVita Label Itz My Spot Place MarkerBandette Cup and Bottle LabelsToothBand Toothbrush LabelKeepster Pacifier Label and Clip, and Gripsterz StayAlong Walking Handleare available on Amazon as well as the ViveVita website.

Win it!
ViveVita is offering one lucky person one set of ViveVita Everyday Elegance Chair Covers! This giveaway is open to US residents and ends on April 16th.




Disclosure: The opinions expressed in this review are those of Trisha of Momma T and Family. A product was provided free of cost in order to facilitate this review. This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"

8 comments:

  1. I would love the Keepster Pacifier Label and Clip!
    priscillavbenavides at yahoo dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the seat covers I would want Tan or Black...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would choose the seat covers in red and I like their kissaboo boo boo covers also

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would choose tan :) And I love these! Such a fabulous idea!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis