Friday, April 26, 2013

E's #FirstFit with @HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diapers!

Thank you Mom Central Consulting for providing me with HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diapers for review. 

Once your child hits a milestone such as crawling or walking, you start a whole new ball game! Finding a diaper that holds up to all of that movement is very important. You might find that the diapers you used on your child when he or she was immobile may not work for them now that they are able to crawl and/or walk. 

HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diapers are designed for standing and newly walking babies. We recently had the opportunity to try out HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper Pants in both a size 4 (22-37 lbs) and size 5 (27 lbs). These diapers are made with stretchy sides and require no adjustments for a great fit which is one o the reasons I was interested in trying them with E! 



When it comes to diaper changes, I want them to be quick and painless. E is quite the wiggle worm so changing her into a disposable diaper or even a cloth diaper can be an obstacle! I like that HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper Pants come pre-fastened and don't require any adjustments for a quick and easy diaper change. I can simply pull the diaper over my little one's legs and and she goes on to do what she does best- walking, running, crawling, and playing! When you have a squirmy toddler like E, Quick an easy is always ideal! 

From this view you can see the the stretchy sides and how the diaper differs from a regular disposable with diaper tabs. (Sorry about the quality, It's hard getting a great shot with an active toddler!)
When changing E into a fresh diaper, The sides of the HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® diapers can be opened easily and the grip tabs make rolling up the diaper for disposal simple. All I need to do to put a clean diaper on E is to just slip it on. That's it! These diaper have been great to use at home and I can even throw on some baby leggings on E so that she can go pant-less.

I know a big issue we encountered when E transitioned to crawling and then walking shortly after is that her diapers would leak! HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diapers have Leak Lock® Protection and the quick-absorbing layers and a long-lasting core locks in wetness to keep your little one dry. We haven't has any issues with leaks. 

I really like the fit of HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diapers on E. She is about 28 lbs and both size 4 and size 5 have fit fine on her but we prefer the size 5 because it's a little less snug. E has chunky baby thighs so the I feel like the gussets on the size 5 fit her better. Either size allows her to move, crawl, walk etc with ease! 


You might be wondering if I would recommend HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diapers to a friend or family member. Well, I can honestly say yes, I would! I actually plan on giving my sister-in-law some to try with my nephew!

Try HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper Pants today and save $2 on ANY one package of HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper Pants with this coupon!

I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for HUGGIES. I received product samples to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

Disclosure: The opinions expressed in this giveaway are those of Trisha of Momma T and Family. This is a sponsored post and A product or service was provided free of cost. No other form of compensation was received. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"

4 comments:

  1. I no longer have children in diapers, but I LOVE that they have Tigger on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! They make me want to have baby #6!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are way out of that stage but I love how these slip on. I like the patterns also:) So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these diapers! They really help my little girl feel independent and like such a big girl because we just slip these right on. And she loves it.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis