Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Penguin Pajamas {w/ Linky}


Baby E in her penguin holiday pajamas!

31 comments:

  1. Love the smile, love the jammies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweetheart! I have a new baby E in my life (a grandson, 12 weeks on the 17)thank for stopping & linking up too! ~Faythe @ GMT~

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you expect me to pay any attention to her jammies when she is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie pie! Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My girls look forward to getting their holiday pj's under the tee every Christmas eve ;)
    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby E looks so happy in her pjs +)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up at the Zoo today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those cheeks!

    Happy WW!

    http://thegreenhouseboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, she's just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cutie!!
    Enjoy your day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/12/as-seen-on-tumblr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, I found you VIA 'Wordless Wednesday'Blog Hop
    Hope you can check out my blog
    @ http://krystylco.blogspot.com/
    I'm fairly new and would LOVE a new
    follower
    We're also hosting a BlogHop this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are the cutest PJ's! :) Hope you had a great WW! I'm arriving a little late to the party.

    http://theaccessorylady.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those jammies! I am so jealous!

    I am following from Super Stalker Sunday. I would love a follow back. Also, come and check out my giveaways going on now from iCaughtSanta & Thirsties Cloth Diapers.

    Sincerely,
    Brooke

    http://brookiesbabybargains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis