Monday, December 19, 2011

UPrinting Postcard #Giveaway!


UPrinting is an online printing company that offers various printing services that include business cards, brochures flyers and so much more! 

UPrinting is giving away postcards to one of my lucky readers! The UPrinting website has some great suggestions for postcard uses! These include direct mailers, reminders, promotional use, photos, survey and response cards. 

Looking for some other ideas for postcard uses? How about using them as "save the dates" for upcoming nuptials? What about birthday party or baby shower invitations? How would you use the postcards if you won?

Prize details:  
  • 100 pcs Postcards for one winner
  • 5” x 7”, 14pt Cardstock Gloss, No Folding
  • Front Only Printing
  • 14pt Cardstock Gloss / Matte / High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
  • 2 Business Days Turnaround time
  • Free US shipping only
Mandatory entries:

1. "Like" the UPrinting Postcard page on Facebook by clicking on the button below
2.  Tell me how you would use the postcards if you win them in the comment section!
3. Tweet about this giveaway using the Tweet button below
You also have 2 options for extra entries By liking the UPrinting Facebook page and following them on Twitter! Enter the giveaway by using the Rafflecopter form below!


a Rafflecopter giveawayThis giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting, no monetary compensation was given and I will receive postcards for hosting.

13 comments:

  1. I would use them for an upcoming baby shower I am throwing for my sister in law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my comment is almost idential to tiffanie's.

    i would use them for an upcoming baby shower i'm throwing for my sister.

    and also, i deleted my fb account so i logged in under my friend jakob's name. just fyi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would make them creative to send out to family and friends all over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would make really cute THANK YOU cards with my business logo on it for new clients!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd use these for my daughter's Save the Date cards!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would use them as thank you cards

    wapopeCS@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would use them as thank yous for my 31 gifts and bags customers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would send them to sweepstakes hoping to win.
    annette3369@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd create promotional ones for my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. suebunting1977@gmail.com would do with the postcard if I win is mail them to family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. id use them for etsy coupons! scg00387 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would use them to help promote my sisters photography

    music4daddy at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis