Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sprint 3-Day Sale: 12/12-12/14!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sprint for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Still looking for that perfect holiday gift? Look no Further! Sprint is having a 3-day sale going on now! They're offering great holiday deals on Android™ powered EVO 4G devices! Right now you can get the HTC Evo 4G or Evo Shift for free with a new contract from Sprint! In addition, They will also waive the activation fee on new lines of service and offer free shipping on new lines and upgrades.

Did you know that Sprint is the only national carrier with truly unlimited data plus unlimited text and calling to to any mobile for all phones? Another reason which makes Sprint a perfect choice in mobile carrier. Sprint also has many plans to chose from to fit your needs including the $79.99 Everything data plan which offers 450 anytime minutes and of course unlimited messaging and data. 

I've been due for a new phone for a while now and have been shopping around. I'm definitely going to make sure my husband sees this sale and gets the hint! I'm now trying to decide on which phone I like better, The Evo 4G or the Evo Shift. It's so hard to choose, they both have such awesome features! Which one would you pick?

Head over to Sprint now to snag this great online deal which ends December 14th! 

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis