Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Handprint Christmas Crafts from Pinterest!

I was searching for some fun handprint Christmas crafts to do with Baby E and found some great ideas on Pinterest! Here are my favorites:

Source: craftday.blogspot.com via Carrie on Pinterest
Source: crafts.slides.kaboose.com via Kim on Pinterest
Source: mommygaga.com via Sarah on Pinterest
Source: r-jean-decaire.suite101.com via Lauran on Pinterest
Source: myfamilylovesit.com via Emily on Pinterest
I LOVE that handprint Santa but E is a little too squirmy for that type of craft. I think we'll try out that handprint Christmas tree but instead of using painted handprints, I'm going to trace Baby E's hand on green paper and use that instead. I'll let you know how it turns out!

Do you have any kid friendly Christmas craft ideas? Please share your link in the comments if you have one, I'd love to check them out! 

8 comments:

  1. I love the tree idea - painting, although messy is fun too! We recently did a family handprint wreath for our door. Check it out:) http://www.twosasters.com/2011/12/handprint-christmas-wreath.html

    Cari
    twosasters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love hand print crafts. This is the first time I am seeing the Santa one. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely hand print crafts. Few crafts i have seen them for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I going to try that with my nephews this weekend I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its really wonderful..........
    i like very much.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these, especially the hand print Christmas tree. i am doing that with my kids next year for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is really cute. I know how kids love to get their hands full of paint!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the images! Our grand daughter loves them, and she loves to hand paint! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis