Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Baby E and the Tree {w/ Linky}



Baby E is obsessed with the Christmas tree! Whenever she's in her walker, she feels the need to get next to the tree and touch it. Sometimes she'll just hold one of the branches like she's holding someone's hand.

18 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful. Your daughter is so cute and clearly ready for Christmas!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww she's a lil darling :) Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka
    Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable!!! Merry Christmas~

    Jessica @ anewadventureblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little one is mesmerized by the tree too. I'll be sad for him when we have to take it down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's beautiful! I love how much hair she has :) I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many kids are just fascinated by the lights.

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2011/12/wordless-wednesday-my-first-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. I'm surprised she will sit there and hold it, isn't it prickly?
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something so magical about a baby and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww cute :D i didn't do a tree this year, i'm feeling to blah to bother lately.

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable pic!
    www.gaynycdad.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute pictures! We have the same walker & love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning!
    I’ve put together a page devoted to hops, challenges, and memes for every day of the week! The link to that page is under my header. http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/. If your Wordless Wednesday is a regular feature, let me know & I can include it on the list!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis