Baby E has been showing interest in self feeding so I boiled some carrots until they were extra soft (almost mush). E definitely got more down her onesie and on her lap then in her mouth, LOL! But, she did seem to like them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Seems like she liked them and had lots of fun :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! congrats on the milestone :)
ReplyDeleteAi @ Sakura Haruka
New: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party
So adorable - thanks for linking up at Create With Joy! :-)
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
Verena
Awww, so cute. Finger food=messy time.
ReplyDeleteShe is just adorable!!
ReplyDeleteTammi
My Organized Chaos
Such a FUN FUN stage. She is such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Jody
Mommy Moment
Aw, congrats on the milestone! So cute!
ReplyDeleteDiana - Toronto Teacher Mom
What a cutie! Glad she loves orange foods!
ReplyDeleteAwww... Cute! I do miss my girls being at that age.
ReplyDeleteShe looked like she enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute. :) I'm your newest follower. I hope you'll take some time to stop by and see me. I can't wait to read more!
ReplyDeleteCutie pie!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteAww, so sweet.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty. She has beautiful eyes!
ReplyDeleteShe is sooo cute!! I miss the mashed carrots days! LOL.
ReplyDeleteAww adorable! I still remember my son's first episode with finger foods, never laughed/ cried so much.
ReplyDeleteCute blog, passing through for WW & following
:-)
TToria @ http://ttoria.blogspot.com
Cuuute! Jim generally gets more on his face then in his mouth too, but it's all good fun.
ReplyDeletePrecious cutie! Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute!
ReplyDeleteCare for chocolates?
Cute pictures....highchairs have now become the grossest thing in our house, how about you?
ReplyDeleteLook at those cheeks! So cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. Happy WW!
http://thegreenhouseboutique.blogspot.com
Sweet! Brings back memories of my own babies! Thanks for linking up with Wild & Wonderful Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww! So CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteThe Toothbrush Tree
Super cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is super cute!!
ReplyDeleteLooks yummy & quite adorable!
ReplyDeletestopping by from About A Mom
ReplyDeletefollowing and voted for ya :)
So so cute!!! Just love it!!!
ReplyDeleteHoping you can stop by and link up at http://africasblog.com/2011/12/07/oh-how-shes-grown/
Love it when parents let their children learn by exploring freely. She looks very happy.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the linky.
Awww- how cute! She has amazing eyes!
ReplyDeletehaha lookit that mess. she's adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhat a doll :) Stopping by from super stalker sunday!!
ReplyDeleteGina
http://ramblesbygina.blogspot.com/