Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Christmas Baby {w/ Linky}


These pictures were taken right before we went to our City's Annual Christmas Tree lighting. Baby E had a blast! Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera along so we don't have any pictures from the actual tree lighting. 

19 comments:

  1. Adorable! Glad you had fun at the tree lighting too...what a great family activity :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! How beautiful!!!

    Thanks for stopping by and linking up at Africa's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, that would be MY favorite gift too! Thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is precious!! Don't you hate it when you forget your camera?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I love the first shot and that shirt is precious.
    So sorry you forgot your camera. When I forget mine I beat myself up for ages. I hate missing photo ops.
    Thanks for linking up at Tots and Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect little shirt!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww. So cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you through Blog hop Thursday and am now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Your new follower with GFC from bassgiraffes Thursday Hop. Hope you follow back! Cheryl
    http://hearttoheartathome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG how cute is she?? I wish I could have a little girl! Ive got my fingers crossed for a granddaughter in the distant future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am your newest follower from the Social Parade Blog Hop! I would love for you to stop by and follow back!
    www.nstitchesdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My!! That is just too much cuteness at once! Seriously, beautiful. New follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cuteness redefined :) your newest follower via the blog hop..you can find me at http://purplechronicle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Baby E is so adorable! I love the Christmas outfit.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a new follower from the Super Stalker Sunday Hop. I'm following by gfc, facebook and twitter. I'd love if you'd stop by my blog.

    Lisa

    http://frugalmommieof2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis