Sunday, November 20, 2011

Meet Me on Monday


Questions:

1.  I wish I had more time to _________?
2.  What is your favorite kind of soup?
3.  Where will you eat Thanksgiving dinner? 
4.  What is your favorite time of day?
5.  Did you start Christmas shopping yet?

Answers:
1.  I wish I had more time to _________?
Blog, clean and relax.

2.  What is your favorite kind of soup?
Cream of Turkey! Before I had Baby E, there was a diner my husband and I would visit on Sunday to get it. Most diners in NJ serve Cream of Turkey on Sundays! 

3.  Where will you eat Thanksgiving dinner? 
We'll be joining my side of the family at my grandmother's house for an early dinner and then will be going to my sister in law's for a second dinner. So I suppose you can consider the first dinner lunch. Lol! It's going to be a long day!  

4.  What is your favorite time of day?
10 PM because thats when I get "me" time. 

5.  Did you start Christmas shopping yet?
Yes, I have small gifts that we will be giving to relatives and I have Baby E's gifts on layaway. One more payment to go! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you'll need to pull out the elastic-band waisted pants for Thanksgiving...2 "dinners"! ;)

    I just added my Meet Me On Monday on my blog: http://imamomtoo.wordpress.com/2011/11/21/meet-me-on-monday-1121/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis