Friday, November 4, 2011

The Versatile Award!


I received The Versatile Award this week! The first rule of this award is to thank and link back to the person who gave me the award. So, a HUGE thank you to Tiffanie of High Heels, Boots, and Binkies! It's always nice to be recognized! 

Now I'm also supposed to tell you 7 random things you may not know about me. Her it goes:

1. I worked as an Infant caregiver, Toddler Teacher, and Preschool Teacher before becoming a SAHM. I'm consider running my own home childcare when E is a little older.

2. I've never been on an airplane.

3. I HATE having my picture taken. I'm not photogenic and don't feel comfortable with my appearance, so... yeah. 

4. I'm a huge fan of The Cure. I've seen them once in concert and named my daughter Elise after the song A Letter To Elise.

5. I can't function without coffee. 

6. I rarely eat breakfast.

7. I have a massive amount of freckles on my face, arms and chest. Every time I try to tan, I'm cursed with more freckles. I'm not bashing freckles, They're actually beautiful, just not on me =P

Now it's my turn to pass on this award!


Please check out these awesome blogs! I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do!

16 comments:

  1. Thank you very much.

    Hope you get to go on a plane soon - it is amazing :)
    I love freckles. Ds2 hates his but I think they make him look beautiful.
    And the wife/mother/nag in me says you really should eat breakfast.

    Off to checkout the other blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes sorry meant to say many congratulations on your award - much deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! From a redhead with lots of freckles, there's nothing wrong with freckles at all. My grandmother "brainwashed" me growing up tellng me they are marks of beauty, so I became "more beautiful" in the summer when I freckled rather than tanned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot find your GFC...but I follow via Network Blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for passing the award on to me.
    I found it interesting that you have also worked with children. I worked in a Montessori Children's House and another day care center, working with infants, toddlers and preschoolers. My dream was to open a home daycare. But we soon discovered that there is no need for it in this area. Which is fine right now as I have enough to handle with 3 under 5 and one on the way.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on your award! just found you via the hop and joined on GFC.

    hope you can take a minute to stop by my blog! thanks. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats :)

    Cute blog and cute lady bug :)

    Come say hi and follow back!
    Isabelle

    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the Reward. I RT 4 U. Plz do the same. And stop by ♛Love To Follow Fridays Giveaway♛ http://livelaughlovetoshop.blogspot.com Love the lady bugs, Following on Twitter Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is always nice to be loved and appreciated isn't it? I found you on Close To Lucy and Sam's weekend hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following your blog from Have Sippy Will Travel. You can visit my blog at http://www.itsmylife4.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your award! Very nice!
    Stopping by from the Weekends with Lucy & Sam hop - already following you every which way :)

    Terri
    http://www.tsue-thatswhatshesaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following with the Weekends with Sam & Lucy Blog Hop. Hope you'll follow back at www.coolestmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis