Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Baby E & Santa {W/ Linky}

Doesn't look too enthused, does she? LOL

23 comments:

  1. You are so right, she does not look too enthused!:) Very cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is very cute! Thanks for sharing!
    Happy WW!
    Verena

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Priceless and also adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect photo!
    Jody @ Mommy Moment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, at least she is not screaming! Cutie pie! Just a bit serious :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so cute! Love the outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable!! Just love it :)

    Thanks for linking up at Africa's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I think most kids are nervous around that guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so lucky she is not pitching a fit. A lot of little ones can be really scared.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precious photo! I hope my kids will be that still for a photo with Santa this year.

    Happy WW & Turkey Day to you & yours!

    http://thegreenhouseboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not bad, considering my son at that aged totally freaked out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Newest GFC follower! Thank you for hosting. I linked up my son's picture with Santa too! He wouldnt smile either!!

    Hope to see you at Building Our Story too!
    www.buildingourstory.com

    Censie

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very cute! I love her expression! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute Pic! Following you from the Blog hop at Heartfelt Balance | Handmade Life with GFC. :) Hope you and your family have a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's so cute, though! I love the dress. My son would never get anywhere near Santa when he was that age! Thanks for stopping by the Sit and Relax hop!
    Michelle
    Heartfelt Balance Handmade Life

    ReplyDelete
  16. I joined your blog during the hop. Cool blog! I'm new and need followers. I would love it if you would check out my free printable crafts for kids blog and hopefully follow me too

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis