Monday, November 14, 2011

Meet Me on Monday!

Questions:

1.  Does your family/friends know about your blog?
2.  What is your favorite card game?
3.  What do you wear to bed? 
4.  What is your favorite kind of French Fry?
5.  What is your usual bed time?

Answers:

1.  Does your family/friends know about your blog?

Yes, most of them do. I don't think any of them follow though, lol!
2.  What is your favorite card game?
I'm not big on card games but I enjoy playing war, it's a pretty simple card game. If I'm bored I'll play a game of solitaire on the computer. 
3.  What do you wear to bed? 
T-shirt and sometimes pajama pants or sweats.
4.  What is your favorite kind of French Fry?
I LOVE sweet potato fires! 
5.  What is your usual bed time?
I usually get to bed around 1 AM. Bad, right? I really need to start getting to bed earlier! Baby E wakes up around 8 AM and I have such a hard time getting up.

4 comments:

  1. 1 AM wow! I'm an early sleeper. There were times I could still be up and blogging til 1am but only when I had a nap in the afternoon. :)

    our family
    Heartifying
    Hobbytat

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good to know these lil info bout you!

    sending some bloggy love from your new follower. hope you can follow me back too =) http://iamblissfullyloved.blogspot.com/

    looking forward to reading more of your blogs in the future

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family is the same way. As long as they don't start following many other blogs while ignoring mine I'll be ok.
    Your bedtime is even worse than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is it that we KNOW we need to get to bed earlier but it just never seems to happen?! Argh!
    I answered my own "Meet me on Monday":
    http://imamomtoo.wordpress.com/2011/11/14/meet-me-on-monday-%e2%80%93-1114/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis