Monday, November 7, 2011

What Odor?

We all encounter the occasional bad smell. Most of us try to get rid of these odors with sprays, candles and other types on air "fresheners." A lot of these sprays claim to eliminate odors and freshen the air. I find that the odors still tend to linger even after using one of these products which can be pretty frustrating.

I was thrilled to have the opportunity to try out What Odor?, an environmentally friendly product that doesn't mask odors, it eliminates them. What Odor? is 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, and safe for children, pets and our earth! It's also safe to use on cloth diapers. The company even guarantees your satisfaction or your money back!
What Odor? can be used to eliminate many types of odors that include:
  • Pet
  • Kitchen
  • Garbage
  • Bathroom
  • Diaper
  • Sink
  • Smoke
  • And more!
I first had the chance to test it out on my garbage pail after I had cleaned out my refrigerator and threw out some leftovers. I followed the suggested directions and sprayed a mist of What Odor? in and around the pail. Within minutes, the garbage stench was gone and all I could smell the fresh scent of the What Odor?. Even the next day when my husband went to go throw the garbage out, We didn't smell a strong funk like we had before using the What Odor?.   

I also tried out What Odor? on cloth diapers! Baby E's diapers can get pretty stinky, I have to strip her diapers every couple of weeks to get rid of the smell. It is suggested that you add a cup of What Odor? to the laundry cycle when washing. I was a little hesitant so instead of using a cup, I used half of a cup and poured it in my prewash cycle, going about my regular wash routine. I was very pleased with the end result! The What Odor? did a great job of getting rid of the stinkies and I didn't even have to use a whole cup!  

What Odor? worked great with getting rid of the smell from my cloth diaper pail, too. Even though I wash out my pail on laundry day, the smell will sometimes remain. After a few sprays of What Odor? in the empty pail, it completely eliminated the smell!  

I'm truly amazed with how well What Odor? works! Most importantly, it's safe for my family and is a product I feel comfortable using around my daughter.

To learn more about What Odor?, please visit their website at http://www.whatproducts.com/. You can follow What Odor? on Twitter and FacebookOnce they reach 1000 Facebook fans, they will hold a drawing for a free iPad!  

Buy it!
You can buy What Odor? from their website. Use the code BABYE to get 25% off your purchase! For every bottle purchased, What Odor? will plant a tree! How awesome is that?!

Win it!
What Odor is generously offering one of my readers a 32-oz bottle of What Odor? to try for themselves! Use the Rafflecopter form below to get your entries in. Giveaway ends November 26th. 




I received a bottle of What Odor? for my review and no other form of compensation was received. All my opinion are my own, honest opinions. 

10 comments:

  1. Cloth diapers! My hubs has been complaining about the smell (I don't think it is that bad I wash every other day), but I don't want him to try and talk sposies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would use What Odor? on cloth diapers. My first baby is due next month and I am very excited to put my stash to work, but also a little nervous about how well my laundering routine will work . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would use it in my trash cans and litter boxes.

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't seen this brand in groceries here in the Philippines. looks like a helpful one. I hate bad smell esp. dirty diapers.

    our family
    Heartifying
    Hobbytat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daughter is potty training!!! Need all the smell help I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I won the What Odor, It would definitely be used in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool giveaway!! I would use it all over!!!! We have three pets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would use it in the garbage can!

    farmermomwife at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. it would be used in the bathroom

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis