Monday, November 14, 2011

What Stain?

I recently had the opportunity to try out What Stain? which is a product that completely eliminates stains and is from the makers of What Odor?. Since receiving the What Stain?, I've used it on various stains that were on different materials. To be completely honest, I am truly amazed at how well this works! It will blow other stain removers out of the water, Thats how much confidence I have in this product!

What Stain? is free from harsh chemicals and completely safe to use around your pets, family, and safe for our Earth. It removes pet stains, urine, vomit, feces, blood, soda, and so much more! What Stain? is safe to use on many types of materials including carpets, rugs and upholstery.   

I used What Stain? on a formula/banana spit-up stain that was on my daughters area rug. The stain was dry and had been on the carpet for a few hours. I sprayed the What Stain? directly on the spot and waited the suggested 3 minutes before I started blotting a clean cloth on the stained area. I saw results immediately, The stain was gone! After the rug had dried, I vacuumed it as recommended. You can see the results in the pictures below.

Before using What Stain?

After using What Stain?
I also treated some dirt spots on the bottom of my black and white Coach purse that had been there for a long time. I've had this purse for a few years and had planned on getting it professionally cleaned but decided on giving What Stain? a shot. I sprayed the What Stain? directly on the dirt spots and waited about 20 minutes. I then dabbed the stains with a clean, damp cloth. After allowing it to dry, there was no spots. I could not believe my eyes!! These stains that have been there for months were gone! Unfortunately I do not have before and after pictures but I did want you to show you a picture of the purse so you can get an idea of the type of material the What Stain was used on.


What Stain? is available for purchase by telephone order and will be available at www.WhatProducts.com soon! Call 1-800-791-5916 now to order you bottle!

For stains accompanied with odors, use What Odor? to eliminate the smell! Check out my What Odor? review and enter to win a 32-oz bottle of What Odor? to try for yourself!

I received a bottle of What Stain? for review and received no other form of compensation. All opinions are my own, honest opinions. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the What Odor? I can only imagine how well this works! Great products. I'm a new follower via GFC and networked blogs from the Sunday Hop.

    Jo @ The Momma Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely going to snag up both products lol. Thanks to the toddler and the cat, they are a necessity!

    I'm here via the Friday blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis