Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tell Me About Yourself Award



I love receiving these cute bloggy awards! Tiffanie from High Heels, Boots And Binkies passed along the Tell Me About Yourself Award to myself and 14 other bloggers. Thank you SO MUCH Tiffanie! Please stop by her blog and follow =)

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
  1. I must tell 7 things about myself 
  2. I must pass it on to 15 other bloggers
7 Things About Me:
1. My favorite television shows are True Blood, The Walking Dead, and American Horror story. Can you tell that I like scary stuff? =P
2. My birthday is July 15 and my zodiac sign is Cancer.
3. I was in the top 20% of my class in High School.
4. I had a birth plan but it went out the window once I was actually in labor, lol! 
5. I hate cucumbers but like pickles. 
6. I've been pulled over for speeding twice in my life. =X
7. I dress my daughter better then I dress myself.
Now its time to pass the award on to 15 awesome blogs:
Tots and Me
I'm a Mom Too
The Green House

A Mommy's Lifestyle
Woodworkng Momma
Bottles, Diapers...Babies!
It's Beautiful Being Me
The Mommyhood Chronicles
Pinkoddy's Blog: My Thoughts and Knowledge
The Ladies Lounge
Mama Luvs Books
Ecocrazy Mom
We Might Not Have It All Together...
Ready or Not
My Very Own Mommy Blog

Whew! It took a while to compile this great list of amazing blogs! Please check them out =)

7 comments:

  1. I very much appreciated this posting, it could have been my story.
    I also started using and adapting Montessori materials in my homw preschool b
    ack in the ’70's…(wow I am old!) before I had completed my training.I totally agree
    in hoping that the world of Montessori will be opened to many young families!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Trisha for picking me. You are too nice :) Haha I am sure that list did take you a long time! That stuff can be a headache sometimes. And thanks for having my button on your page. Going over to add your to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trisha! Thank you so much for the award. This will be my third award in just a week. Yay! Congrats on receiving yours! You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being picked for an award. Thank you so much for passing it on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being chosen and a big thank you for choosing me :) Now I have the hard task of trying to think of the best 15 blogs to pass this on to!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis