Monday, November 7, 2011

Meet Me on Monday


Questions:
1.  Are you excited for the holidays or are you dreading them?
2.  Do you hit the snooze button or get right up?
3.  Do you still have your tonsils?
4.  What was the last piece of candy that you ate?
5.  Do you shop at thrift stores?

Answers:
1.  Are you excited for the holidays or are you dreading them?
A little of both. I'm excited because it will be Baby E's first Christmas! I'm dreading them because of our budget. Let's just say we wont be spending a lot this year. Thank goodness for layaway though!

2.  Do you hit the snooze button or get right up?
I ALWAYS hit the snooze button!

3.  Do you still have your tonsils?
I have my tonsils intact.

4.  What was the last piece of candy that you ate?
Reese's miniature. Yum!

5.  Do you shop at thrift stores?
I LOVE thrift and consignment stores. A lot of my maternity clothes were from thrift and consignment shops. You never know what you'll come across and I always find amazing bargains! Most of the time I find items in very good used condition.

7 comments:

  1. I love Reese's too! Chocolate and PB are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am stopping by from the Meet Me Monday Hop. Have you ever found anything with tags at a consignment or thrift store? Those are my favorite, either that, or when I find a really nice brand that is in good condition. I'm a new follower, so feel free to swing by my blog if you get a chance! :)

    Sarah
    notsonewlywed.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from MMOM! I love Reeses! I remember my daughter's first Christmas. She was 9 months old, it was fun. That was 14 yrs ago!

    Mom on Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Reeses too! Such a beautiful baby. I am visiting and following via Meet me on Monday. It is my first time:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always fun to learn more about other fellow bloggers!

    P.S.

    I'm a new follower from the hop. Hope you can follow me as well:-)

    http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from MMOM. Baby's first Christmas is SO special! My nieces were born in September and they had the sweetest Christmas dresses, one red and one green. Cutest ornaments in the house! Any Christmas spirit your budget tried to dim, the love will make up for and then some!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute idea! I also have my tonsils and a Hershey bar is the last candy I ate. I'm also excited for Christmas as it will be zanes first:) ps-congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis