Friday, October 21, 2011

My True Nature Natural Childrens Bath Products Review and #Giveaway!



Baby E loves bath time and playing with her favorite bath toy, her rubber duck. I'm pretty particular about what types of bath products I use on her and prefer eco-friendly and natural products.


My True Nature makes bath products for children that include bubble bath, shampoo and body wash, lotion, and hand soap. What's wonderful about these products is that they are 100% natural and contain organic ingredients! They also feature cute TubbyTown characters that includes Dewey the dragon, Daisy the skunk, Clio the teddy bear and Ollie the octopus.
I couldn't wait to use the bottles of Bobo's Baby Bubble Bath and Daisy's 2-in-1 Shampoo and Body wash that I received from My True Nature. This is the first time i've used bubble bath with Baby E and was curious how she would react. I blew some bubbles up in the air and the enjoyment I saw through her facial expressions were priceless! Bobo's Baby Bubble bath has such a pleasant smell, too! It's something we continue to use and only a capful fills her baby bath with a ton of bubbles. 


Daisy's Shampoo and Body Wash is lightly scented and contains nourishing and calming organic botanicals that include olive oil, aloe, and pure essential oils. The wash left Baby E's skin smooth and her hair incredibly soft. I was amazed how healthy her hair looked after just one wash! 

Buy it!
You can buy My True Nature products on their website or on Etsy. They also offers gift bags, holiday products and free shipping on their website with a purchase of $50 or more within the US! 

Win it!
Kelly of My True Nature is generously offering one lucky reader a combo gift set (shown above) that includes a 4oz bottle of Dewey's Bubble Bath and a 4oz bottle of Daisy's 2-in-1 Shampoo/Body Wash! There is one mandatory entry and lots of possible extra entries! Giveaway ends 11/4. 




I was sent product samples for my review and no other form of compensation. All opinions are my own honest opinions.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the Blog Hop!

    I'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow back if you like.

    Katie @ Glamorous without the guilt
    http://glamorouswithouttheguilt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! You have won the Liebster Award :)
    http://theladiesloungeguide.blogspot.com/2011/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis