Monday, October 24, 2011

Meet Me on Monday!


Questions:

1.  My favorite kind of animal is _______?
2.  Do you like your handwriting?
3.  What is the last movie you saw?
4.  Do you buy things on eBay?
5.  What did you have for lunch yesterday?


Answers:

1.  My favorite kind of animal is _______?
I really don't have a favorite animal but I guess if I had to choose, it would be a Pygmy Marmoset. They are tiny monkeys and are super cute. To your left is a picture Of E looking down at a commom marmoset.

2.  Do you like your handwriting?
I'm indifferent. =P

3.  What is the last movie you saw?
I just watched Resident Evil. I saw it a few years back and it happened to be on TV.

4.  Do you buy things on eBay?
Yes, every once in a while. The most recent item I bought off of ebay was blue grosgrain ribbon with cute monkeys on it. I used it to create some pacifier clips. 

5.  What did you have for lunch yesterday?
Yesterday? I can't remember, lol. But, today the hubby and I ate at Panera. I had half of a Bacon Turkey Bravo and a cup of broccoli cheese soup. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. That is a cute picture.
    Do you not watch much tv or just films?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis