These one size pocket diapers adjust in size to fit babies from 7 to 35 pounds and feature adjustable hip and front snaps. As for material, The outer layer of a Sunbaby is made of breathable PUL and the inner layer is a super soft microfleace that keeps your little one dry.
Baby E is a heavy wetter so I normally use 2 Sunbaby microfiber inserts. You would probably think that the diaper would appear bulky stuffed with 2 inserts but I can assure you that they aren't. You can see this in the picture below of Baby E wearing her red Hello Kitty dipe!
I love the way these diapers fit Baby E. They are perfectly snug and not too bulky as some other pocket diapers can be.
Out of all the Sunbaby diapers I own, I haven't experienced any leaks, repelling, or any other problems. The ones I bought directly from Sunbaby have little to no wear and still look brand new even though I've washed them many times. I don't know if its because of my awesome wash routine or the diapers themselves, but I can tell that these diapers are going to hold up for a while!
Sunbaby diapers can purchased in bunches of either 12 or 24. 12 diapers with 12 microfiber inserts for $60 ($5 a diaper) and 24 diapers with inserts at $108 ($4.50 per diaper). These are a great bargain at less then $5 a diaper and even though they are cheap, it is my honest opinion that it doesn't effect the quality.
If you plan on ordering, it may take a while for your diapers to arrive, partly because they are coming from China. I've bought from Sunbaby twice and both times I've waited up to a month to receive them. They were totally worth the wait though.
Already a fan of Sunbaby or looking to try out these pocket diapers? One lucky person has the chance to win this Starfish Sunbaby diaper! Enter to win through the Rafflecopter entry for below. Giveaway ends 11/14!
I was not compensated in any way for this post. All opinions are my own, honest opinions. I am offering the giveaway item at my own expense.


Hello! I'm "hopping" by for Mom Blog Monday and am the newest follower of your blog! I would love for you to follow back at http://www.EcoCrazyMom.com.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited I discovered your blog and would love to keep in touch. I'm always up for exchanging guest posts and love to network with other bloggers. Please feel free to add your link to my Blog Directory under the "bloggers" tab.
Smiles,
Terri
@EcoCrazyMom