Kidzsignments is one of New Jersey's largest consignment events. The sale features items for children and has a huge selection of gently used (and even some new) clothes, shoes, toys, games, baby gear and more! They have 2 sales a year, one in spring and the other in fall.
This past April I attended the Kidzsignments' first time mom sale at the Edison location. This sale goes on before the general sale and is open to expecting mothers, parents in the process of adopting, and parents with a child up to 18 months of age. I discovered some amazing bargains which included a Bumbo seat with tray in excellent condition for just $10!
I scored big on the last day of the event which is the Kidzsignments half off sale. I bought a Baby Papasan chair for $7, four Playtex drop-in bottles for $2, board books and toys for less than a dollar, and so much more! I made out very well, so well that I'm going to the fall/holiday sale in Edison which is happening this week!
This year I'll be on the lookout for fall and winter clothes, toys, and books. I'm also hoping to find a cheap jogging stoller and possibly some baby furniture.
Kidzsignments is held at two locations on different dates. The Edison sale at the NJ Expo Center will go on from October 6-8 and the Flemington sale willl be on November 17-19. For more information, hours and directions, please visit the Kidzsignments site.
I was not compensated in any way for reviewing this event. I just wanted to share this information with other New Jersey residents. All opinions are my own and are honest opinions.
Monday, October 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment