1. My current weather is _______?
2. What is your favorite sound?
3. What is the worst flavor of ice cream?
4. What magazine do you look for when you are stuck in the waiting room?
5. What is your favorite condiment?
Answers:
1. My current weather is _______?
Super cold with a snowy slush mix on the ground.
2. What is your favorite sound?
My daughter's laugh. It puts a smile on my face =)
3. What is the worst flavor of ice cream?
I hate chocolate chip mint (or mint chocolate chip, same difference). It's my hubby's favorite but I can't stand it, lol!
4. What magazine do you look for when you are stuck in the waiting room?
Any type of parenting magazine. I like to look at the craft ideas and recipes.
5. What is your favorite condiment?
It's a tie between mayo and bbq sauce. I love bbq on chicken and burgers and put mayo on every sandwich. Never together though, that would be gross. =P
new follower from the blog hop. i also use sunbaby diapers!!
ReplyDeleteSounds weird, but I'm definitely jealous of your snowy-slush. My husband is stationed in Georgia right now, and I feel like we'll never see snow again!
ReplyDeleteI love children's laughter - is especially nice when you've made them laugh I think.
ReplyDeleteMayo is lush :)