I'm trying something new and joining the Meet Me on Monday at Never Growing Old!
Questions:
1. The thing that scares me the most is __________?
2. Do you like nuts in your Chocolate Chip cookies?
3. If you couldn't change the channel, what tv show would drive you from the room?
4. Pulp or no pulp in your Orange Juice?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers:
1. The thing that scares me the most is __________?
The Zombie Apocalypse, lol. It may sound crazy but you never know. HAHA
2. Do you like nuts in your Chocolate Chip cookies?
Yuck, no nuts! I can't stand nuts on or in baked goods.
3. If you couldn't change the channel, what tv show would drive you from the room?
Jerry Springer, Jersey Shore, Jerseylicious, Tough Love and Basically any show on VH1.
4. Pulp or no pulp in your Orange Juice?
No pulp.
5. Who do you miss the most?
I miss my Grandmother Rita who passed away when I was 10. I have so many warm memories of her. We would play card games together, my favorites being Go Fish and Old Maid. She'd read fairy tales to my sister and I and would toss candy to us from the second floor window of our house. I wish she could've met my husband and daughter, I know she would have loved them both.
You know, now that I think about it the Zombie Apocalypse scares me too!!!! You've got a lot of great information on this blog girl! I guess I need to step my blog game up! :( I hope you had a great weekend. Happy Monday!!
ReplyDeleteI'm another zombie fan (well, not fan, but, um, you know...), and I'm with you on the orange juice. You're totally wrong about the nuts in cookies, though, sorry. :) I'm a new follower - would love it if you'd check out my blog too!
ReplyDelete