Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Footprint Ghost Craft

Here's a cute Halloween craft that can be done with a child of any age.


Materials:

Black construction paper
White finger paint
Medium paint brush
Black paper
Google eyes (optional)
Markers
Glue
Scissors (optional)
Wash cloth or wet paper towel (to clean foot off)

Directions:

1. Remove socks and shoes and place black piece of construction paper on the floor.
2. Generously paint the bottom of one foot white then press painted foot against black paper.
3. Carefully peel paper off and allow footprint to dry.
4. When paint is dry, you can glue on the google eyes and draw on a mouth.

If you have an infant or toddler, I suggest sitting them in a high chair while you paint their foot. Bring the black paper to their foot and gently press.



After Baby E's footprint was dry, I cut around it and traced it on white paper to create more ghosts.


Cute and simple, right? ;)

5 comments:

  1. I think this is such a cute idea!!! Im going to try something like this out!! Thanks for the idea!!

    -Barbie
    http://lovinlifebarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute idea. I am going to have to do this with the kids
    new follower
    http://dayswiththe6pack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this is idea. Have started following you and am from SSS. Look forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute ideal...i'm so going to do this with my girls this october..thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and easy, definitely bookmarking this.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis