Monday, April 15, 2013

Stokke Tripp Trapp #Giveaway!

Bloom Into Baby Button-1

This giveaway is being hosted by My Four Littles, Everything Mommyhood, and Four Littles Media
Sponsored by: Stokke
Special Thanks to Our AWESOME Cohosts:
This giveaway is part of the Bloom Into Baby Event. Be sure to check out all of the current Bloom Into Baby giveaways in the linky below the Giveaway Tools Form!

Stokke Tripp Trapp Button 

Stokke brings you the most innovative baby and children's products around. The Tripp Trapp is no different. Check out the Stokke Tripp Trapp Review on My Four Littles.

Did you know that the Stokke Tripp Trapp is the only child’s chair that can take you from baby to adult and keep your child secure and comfortable all the way? Not only is it a great investment, it's a wonderfully trendy chair! 

One lucky reader will win a Stokke Tripp Trapp (RV $250).
This giveaway is open to the United States only.
This giveaway will begin 12:00am EST April 15th and end 11:59pm EST April 29th.
All entries will be verified.
Good luck and thank you for entering!
  Don't stop now!   Enter some more Bloom Into Baby Giveaways! Disclosure: This giveaway is not associated with, affiliated with, endorsed by, sponsored by, or connected to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or any other social media platform in any way. Social media outlets are in no way responsible for sponsor prize fulfillment. The sponsor alone is responsible for fulfilling the aforementioned prize. This blog did not receive compensation for posting this giveaway. Your information will not be shared with anyone without your explicit consent. This giveaway event is hosted by Amanda from My Four Littles and Four Littles Media. You can contact Amanda at contactus@myfourlittles.com with any questions, concerns, or to see your company featured on a Four Littles Media event.

41 comments:

  1. I like the Walnut color

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Dark walnut color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the dark walnut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the walnut color! Would go great with my current furniture in the kitchen nook!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The walnut color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the walnut brown as well. Thanks!
    - Beth Ann Erwin facebook/rafflecopter

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would choose the natural wood.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dark blue (or even black) right now. But they have new colors coming so I may like one of those better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the walnut brown color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the black - is that boring of me?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must be boring too because I like the black as well!

      Delete
  12. I like the walnut or the limited green!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love the walnut brown!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the walnut brown, the white is pretty also.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the natural color.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would totally go for the green!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis