Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wordless Wednesday


Tummy Time!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Life With Two Boys.. I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww ... so cute! I miss tummy time; it's just on your feet time (all the time) around here now. What a little doll!

    Thanks for visiting my blog for Wordless Wednesday and following along! I'm happily following you as well!

    Have a great weekend!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you back :)

    Terri
    http://mompointofview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute!!!
    I'm happily returning the follow!
    Thanks for hopping by!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby is too cute! New GFC follower from the hop...would love for you to follow back :)

    http://wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe... she's adorable!! Stopping by from the hop and following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie!
    Happily following you - Adrianne
    happyhourprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Got your message and came right over and now following you thru GFC. I am number 40!! Keep plugging away and the numbers will grow! Have a great weekend and thanks for the follows!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi thanks for stopping by, I am now following you back. :)
    http://jessycaspage.blogspot.com/
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the Bee Friendly Follow. Your little one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seems like eons ago that I had my kids in tummy time - she seems to enjoy it from the picture :)
    Stopping by from the Friday Follow and I'm your latest GFC follower. Hope you can stop by my place and return the favor soon. http://www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for linking up with me at "the perfect line". As a small token of appreciation, I'm showing casing all my new found friends. Please stop by my place this Saturday for a Friends' Meetup Party where I will be linking up with you and a featured blogger. Hope you grace my space and drop in a smile!

    Happy Blogging! :)

    the perfect line

    P.S. Following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. awe, so cute! my daughter will be 10 tomorrow, enjoy these years, they grow up so fast!
    New follower too!
    Luv,
    MAre
    http://mare-itsjustmebeingme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi I'm your latest follower. Nice to meet you. Your baby is priceless. Too cute. Hope you find time to check out my blog too and maybe follow. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis