Monday, August 8, 2011

A few random things about me!


After reading the "Get to know me" post from Angie over at A Little Inspiration, I figured I'd post my own little Q & A for my followers. I took some of her questions and added a few of my own and voila, random Q & A about me!


  1. What's your favorite color? Lilac and black
  2. Do you have a favorite food? I love all types of seafood, Salmon being my favorite
  3. Favorite beverage? Iced tea
  4. How many siblings do you have? 2, 1 brother and 1 sister, both younger than me
  5. What time do you go to sleep at night? It varies, lately i've been getting to bed around 2 am =O Normally I'd be in bed by midnight.
  6. What is usually your first thought when you wake up? I need coffee NOW
  7. What was your first car? 1989 Buick Regal that I named "Reggie" It had a broken gas gage so I'd run out of gas all the time and would have to have family come rescue me *smh*
  8. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Winnie the Pooh 
  9. Number of tattoos: 1, I have a cluster of roses on my ankle that I got when I was 19
  10. Have any celebrity crushes? Alexander Skarsgard
  11. Whats your favorite movie of all time? Amelie <3
  12. Favorite sports team? New York Giants
  13. You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? I would buy my family a house, pay and a mini van, put money away for E in an interest bearing account, possibly invest a little of it and also give some to our favorite charities. 
  14. If you could have any animal/creature, What would be your ultimate pet be? A Sugar glider!
  15. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
  16. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Yes.
  17. Do you know how you got your name? My mom watched this Soap Opera called Loving in the 80's and one of the characters was named Trisha. 
  18. How many children do you have? Do you want more? I have 1 daughter and i'd love to have at least 2 more
  19. What astrological sign are you? Cancer
  20. What did you want to be when you grew up? A famous singer or a teacher. I did end up working in Early Childhood Education and taught preschool for a while. 

    3 comments:

    1. :) Love your answers and questions! ;) Thanks for mentioning me!

      Angie

      ReplyDelete
    2. That is a cute idea! I've never thought of using this in a blog. I love when I get them by email and get to read everyone's answers.

      By the way, we must be related...your first thought in the morning is mine as well! :)

      Cute blog, and thanks for the twitter follow.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Angie- No problem! =)

      Michelle- I don't think I'd be able to live without coffee, lol! Thanks for stopping by!

      ReplyDelete

    ShareThis