I am so excited to have this opportunity to have had the opportunity to review Rite Aid Tugaboos diapers as part of this sponsored campaign!
We recently had the opportunity to try Rite Aid Tugaboos Diapers in a size 4 which fit infants and todlers from 22-37 lbs. We are happy with our current brand but I am always open to trying new, quality diapers that are sold at a reasonable price. Rite Aid Tugaboos diapers have recently been improved for added leakage protection and faster absorption. Some of the key features of Tugaboos diapers include:
- Soft stretchable waist & side panels
- Excellent leakage protection
- Hypoallergenic inner liner
- Cottony soft feel
The first thing I noticed about Tugaboos was how soft and cotton-link the diaper was. The diaper also felt thin but this wasn't necessarily a bad thing because the diaper isn't bulky like others can be. I can very easily slip on a pair of pants over E's bum without the diaper getting in the way. The diaper feeling thin doesn't affect the diaper's absorbency! Not only is the diaper very absorbent, it protects against leaks. We've been using Tugaboos for a few days now and at night and haven't had any issues with leakage.
I absolutely love the fit of Tugaboos on E! I know, I say this about a lot of the diapers I have reviewed BUT, Tugaboos are up there when it comes to fit! Most size 4 diapers say they fit up to 30-something pounds but are too small for E who weighs 30 lbs. Part of the reason that Tugaboos fit so well for us is the soft waist and side panels that are stretchable, allowing for the perfect fit!
When it comes to whether or not I would recommend Tugaboos, It's definitely a diaper I would recommend trying to a friend or family member, especially if they are looking for quality diapers that are reasonably priced!
Vera Bradley Sweepstakes!
For the month of June, all Tugaboos purchases will earn an entry into the Tugaboos and Vera Bradley Sweepstakes!
With every in-store purchase of qualifying Tugaboos products using your wellness+ card at any Rite Aid store between June 1-30, 2013, you will receive an entry for a chance to win one of (25) Vera Bradley Designer Diaper Bags filled with select Tugaboos products.
To enter without making a purchase, complete this entry form now: https://riteaidtugaboos.dja.com/.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Rite Aid.




Very cool giveaway! Will have to look for those diapers.
ReplyDelete