This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of White Cloud for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
What do you look for in a bath tissue? For me, price and absorbancy are very important. I also want a quality bath tissue that is reasonably priced.
I couldn't wait to try new White Cloud Luxuriously Soft Bath Tissue. The White Cloud Bath Tissue is made using an innovative technology called “TAD.” which stands for “Through Air Dried." TAD is super-premium technology in the bath tissue world and uses a special machine to blow air through single-ply sheets, creating a two-ply product with incredible thickness, softness, strength and absorbancy.
White Cloud Luxuriously Soft means giving your family the feeling of pure comfort that it deserves each and every day. You’ll love the softness of this premium bath tissue mysteriously made from the softness of clouds! Best of all, you won’t have to pay a premium price for it like you might with other brands.
I'm super picky when it comes to out bath tissue and as I mentioned in my video, I have stuck with the same brand for pretty much the last three years! After trying White Cloud Bath tissue, I'm considering switching! I also appreciate that White Cloud makes premium quality paper products without the premium price.
What do you look for in a bath tissue? For me, price and absorbancy are very important. I also want a quality bath tissue that is reasonably priced.
I couldn't wait to try new White Cloud Luxuriously Soft Bath Tissue. The White Cloud Bath Tissue is made using an innovative technology called “TAD.” which stands for “Through Air Dried." TAD is super-premium technology in the bath tissue world and uses a special machine to blow air through single-ply sheets, creating a two-ply product with incredible thickness, softness, strength and absorbancy.
White Cloud Luxuriously Soft means giving your family the feeling of pure comfort that it deserves each and every day. You’ll love the softness of this premium bath tissue mysteriously made from the softness of clouds! Best of all, you won’t have to pay a premium price for it like you might with other brands.
Check out my video review below!
Make sure to connect with White Cloud, You can Like White Cloud on Facebook and Follow White Cloud on Twitter!
Buy it!
White Cloud is available exclusively at Walmart and you can Find White Cloud products near you here! Make sure to collect this $1.00 off coupon that can be used with your purchase!
0 comments:
Post a Comment