If you are not familiar with Jamberry Nails, they are nail sheilds/wraps that help you achieve that salon look without the salon cost! There are over 300 nail shield styles available which are made to last up to 2 weeks on fingers and 6 weeks on toes! Jamberry is perfect for all ages, even children! In fact, I recently purchased a few Jambery Juniors for E. Jamberry Juniors are appropriate for children under 8 years of age but can fit adult nails as well!
Jamberry Nails are non-toxic, vegan, and made right here in the USA! Some other reasons why to love Jamberry:
Jamberry Nails are non-toxic, vegan, and made right here in the USA! Some other reasons why to love Jamberry:
- Made of vinyl
- No harmful chemicals
- No chipping like with polish!
- No dry time
- Formaldehyde free
- Latex free
- Gluten free
- Vegan friendly
- Not tested on animals
Recently, My sponsor, Amy, sent me Jamberry Nails in Honey Pie and the picture above! Apply them was incredibly easy! Here are the steps:
- Clean nails with nail polish remover or alcohol.
- Cut and file your nails to desired length and shape.
- Buff top of the nail, clean again more with nail polish remover or alcohol, and push back cuticle.
- Match nail (finger or toe) to the nail shield that best fits.
- Peel off nail shield and warm with a blow-dryer 10-15 seconds or until soft and flexible.
- When warm, press the shield onto the nail. Apply firm pressure around edges to adhere the shield to the nail. Use rubber cuticle pusher to seal the shield around the cuticle.
- Trim the top with scissors and file off remaining shield using a downward motion to remove excess.
- Apply heat and pressure to the shield again until it is sealed to the nail. (Repeating this step several times helps create a tight seal to the nail surface and increases wear time)
I've seen other ways off applying them also such as using a warm rice bag. I'm probably going to try this method when I change my Jams. I'l let you know how it works!
Interested in trying a sample? Contact me today and I'll mail one out to you!
Connect with me on Facebook!
Buy it!
You can purchase Jamberry Nails from my website. Right now we are running a FABULOUS special, BUY 3 GET 1 FREE!!
Interested in hosting a party? We offer some fabulous hostess rewards that are very generous. Contact me today by emailing me at Berryfabulousnails@gmail.com for more information!
Win it!
Enter to win a set of nail shields from me below! This giveaway is open to US residents and ends June 24th at 11:59 PM, EST!
Disclosure: The opinions expressed in are those of Trisha of Momma T and Family. No form of compensation was received. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"

I like peacock :)
ReplyDeleteI like the Peacock set :)
ReplyDeleteI like The Black Floral!
ReplyDeletej1man1r66@etex.net
Jennifer Rogers
Love the peacock and want to see more!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the turple ombre
ReplyDeletenicolemb2010 at yahoo dot com
love the purples, Pink & Purple Peacock, Purple Haze Ombre, Turple Ombre. You get the idea.
ReplyDeleteI like Orange Floral on Poppy
ReplyDeleteNavy Quatrefoil
ReplyDeleteI love the aloha flower nails!
ReplyDeleteSo hard to choose! I think I like Puff Flower the best.
ReplyDeleteCICADIAN INVASION is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteAloha flowers!!
ReplyDeleteI like the Chevron!
ReplyDeleteI like the animal print ones!
ReplyDeleteMARIE LAH
marie:boba_gyrl@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletei like the Turple Ombre
Love the Silver Lining Nails, item #FT38.
ReplyDeletevixandI at gmail dot com
the turple ombre
ReplyDeleteI like the Aloha flowers
ReplyDeleteI like the POWDER BLUE SWISS DOT TIP!
ReplyDeleteThe Turple is nice.
ReplyDelete