I've always used free & clear detergents on my own clothing so when E was born, I knew I'd be washing her clothes in free & clear detergent also. Mountain Green offers a line of natural detergents that includes Baby Free & Clear. Their detergent is 3x concentrated and just a little goes a long way!
All of Mountain Green products are plant-based with no harsh chemicals. They are biodegradable, vegan and also wheat and gluten free! Plus they are made right here in the USA!
Mountain Green 3x Baby Free & Clear Detergent is one of my favorite detergents to wash E's clothing and her cloth diapers in. I love that its not only all natural, It's hypoallergenic and 100% scent free with no masking agents. I want the best for my baby girl and appreciate that Mountain Green's Baby Free & Clear contains no harsh chemicals or perfumes that might irritate E's sensitive skin. It also gives me a peace of mind knowing that it's biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
Mountain Green is the only CD safe detergent that I have used without having any issues with. E's diapers, as well as her clothes, have always come out super clean! When using Baby Free & Clear on cloth diapers, Mountain Green recommends starting with half of the recommended amount (1/2 capful or 1oz) and I did just that. When I have a larger load to wash, I use a little more. As you may know, using too much detergent can break down fibers and cause diapers to leak.
I also want to mention that I have spot treated stains on E's clothing using just a drop of Mountain Green Baby Free & Clear and warm water. I've got out all sorts of stains from pureed foods to grass stains.
When you run out of detergent, don't toss the bottle! You can refill it with the 20oz refill pouched that Mountain Green offers! It used 85% less energy to create than another bottle!
Mountain Green also offers other great products such as:
- Dish soap
- Hand soap
- All propose cleaners
- Glass cleaner
- Bathroom cleaner
- and more!
Make sure to connect with Mountain Green on Facebook and Twitter to keep informed on products and promotions!
Buy it!
You can purchase Mountain Green Baby Free & clear and other products off of their website. Also check out the "where to buy" section to find Mountain Gree in a sore near you!
Disclosure: I received a product in exchange for my post. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Sounds wonderful and something I would like to try soon. Maybe Sprouts carries it.
ReplyDeleteI hadn't heard of this brand! Will keep my eyes peeled for it!
ReplyDeleteNever heard of this brand. My son has very sensitive skin, maybe this would work for his clothes since it's hypoallergenic.
ReplyDeleteI have never heard of this brand, but would love to try it for my family. I don't have babies in the house anymore, but some of us are a bit allergic to some detergents. Using one formulated for babies is one way to keep our allergies at bay.
ReplyDeleteThis looks great! Chemicals are so scary for little ones!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great products that are natural!
ReplyDeleteJust the perfect timing because I have been on the look out for a green product to use at home and on my baby's clothes. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteIcar
http://mycharmedmom.com/
These sounds great! We try to use some green products!
ReplyDelete