Welcome to the Mega Gift Card Giveaway! Momma T and Baby E has teamed up with For Him and My Family, Always Searching for Savings, Freebie Spot, Shopaholic Mommy, The Frugal Free Gal and other awesome blogs to give all our readers the chance to win some gift cards!
THREE LUCKY WINNERS will receive a $100 gift card of their choice! You can enter daily for the entire month of October, so be sure to bookmark this page and come back every day to claim all your entries!
I would probably choose Amazon!
ReplyDeleteThat's tough either amazon or target but to pick between the two is really difficult
ReplyDeleteI think Amazon for me!
ReplyDeleteI would like the Walmart GC
ReplyDeleteTarget! :)
ReplyDeleteCostco so we can save on groceries.
ReplyDeletestarbucks!
ReplyDeleteI'd probably choose Wal-mart!
ReplyDeleteEither Target or Walmart!
ReplyDeleteWalmart because I live near one..!! Thanks for this giveaway..!
ReplyDeleteI would probably choose Amazon to save for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI would choose Amazon for Christmas gifts. Thanks for giveaway!
ReplyDeleteprobably AMAZON
ReplyDeleteI would choose Target.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!! =)
JJs2468@aol.com
Amazon!
ReplyDeleteI would want the Target as there are no starbucks nearby and there are no walmarts where i live.
ReplyDeleteThe link for all insignificant at best fans on FB is not working and I could not find it on FB either.
ReplyDeleteI would choose an Amazon GC!
ReplyDeleteI would choose Target.
ReplyDeletei would choose Amazon
ReplyDeletei would like Amazon
ReplyDeleteHORTON111@AOL.COM
ReplyDeleteTHE WALMART GC
I would prob choose Walmart.
ReplyDeleteWal-mart.
ReplyDeleteI would choose Walmart Card. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteTarget!
ReplyDeleteTarget:)
ReplyDeleteI'd like the Walmart giftcard.
ReplyDeleteDesiree Dunbar
desireedunbar@hotmail.com
I would choose the WalMart giftcard
ReplyDeletetarget
ReplyDeletejessicawedwards@gmail.com
Amazon! ginkysue at bellsouth dot net
ReplyDeleteDefinitely Amazon.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely Target <3
ReplyDeletexoxo
<3
I think I would choose the Target GC, this is great for Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteI think Wal-Mart, maybe Target :)
ReplyDeleteI would pick amazon
ReplyDeleteTarget or Amazon
ReplyDeleteI'd choose Walmart or Target.
ReplyDeletehuntandride@hotmail.com
I would choose Target
ReplyDeleteTarah
livinglifeinmotion at gmail.com
I would choose Walmart. bekki1820cb at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteAmazon would be my top choice. I guess Walmart would be second.
ReplyDeleteAmazon
ReplyDeletetnrina|at|gmail|dot|com
I would choose Walmart
ReplyDeleteWalmart! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Suchaproudmama @ yahoo.com
Walmart.
ReplyDeleteamazon or starbucks
ReplyDeletehockiemack at hotmail.com
target or amazon
ReplyDeleteAmazon would be my choice. s2inamug at aim dot com
ReplyDeletewalmart
ReplyDeletetarget
ReplyDeleteI'd like the Walmart GC
ReplyDeleteWamart GC would be nice :-) very nice
ReplyDeletei would either choose target or starbucks.
ReplyDeleteI'd choose walmart =)
ReplyDeleteAmazon for sure, don't have to deal with any crowds!
ReplyDeleteI would chose amazon! I buy so much stuff on there!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely amazon...
ReplyDeleteamazon
ReplyDeleteI would probably choose Amazon. Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
ReplyDeleteReneewalters3@yahoo.com
most likely Amazon or Target
ReplyDeleteWalMart works best for me. Make my day, Please.
ReplyDeleteHi! :) That would be Amazon for me! :)
ReplyDeleteLois
Target or Walmart!!
ReplyDeleteWalmart
ReplyDeleteTarget
ReplyDeleteId go with a target card
ReplyDeleteI would choose Amazon or Best Buy
ReplyDeleteI think I would choose Walmart.
ReplyDeletewalmart target or amazon
ReplyDeletetarget!
ReplyDeleteI'd get the Amazon card to help me get the new Kindle Fire HD.
ReplyDeletejstetson2@cfl.rr.com
Amazon, I have a big wish list with them
ReplyDeleteWalmart
ReplyDeleteP_halligan@yahoo.com
would totally do the target gift card and get some well deserved home decor stuff for my new place
ReplyDeleteI would take a Target cigt card. I love to shop there!
ReplyDeletecgentry1952@yahoo.com
I'd get amazon.
ReplyDeleteI would choose Walmart and get groceries.
ReplyDeleteSusan Chester
I would choose Amazon and put it toward a laptop for my daughter.
ReplyDeleteamazon gift card
ReplyDeleteI'd choose either Amazon or Target.
ReplyDeleteWould be thrilled with any, but probably Walmart!
ReplyDeleteTarget because there are tons of baby stuff I want for the new baby coming to our family in Jan!
ReplyDeleteAmazon.
ReplyDeleteWal-Mart to help get Christmas presents for my kids
ReplyDeleteAmazon
ReplyDeleteTarget would be my first choice and then Wal-mart!
ReplyDeletepriscillavbenavides@yahoo.com
I would choose Paypal or Amazon
ReplyDeletejessicasjunk08 AT gmail DOT com
I would choose Target! :)
ReplyDeleteAmazon for Christmas gifts!
ReplyDeleteI would choose Target.
ReplyDeleteI would choose either Walmart or Amazon
ReplyDeleteAmazon! They carry lots of my fave supplements.
ReplyDeleteAmazon would be great to help snag some last minute for baby #3 :)
ReplyDeleteThis would be awesome... I can't tell you how much this would do for me... <3
ReplyDeleteDefinitely the amazon card!
ReplyDeleteWalmart!
ReplyDeleteI will choose the Amazon gift card!
ReplyDeleteI'd pick Walmart!
ReplyDeleteI would pick either Amazon or Target!
ReplyDeleteI would choose Amazon.com.
ReplyDeleteI would choose Wal-Mart to help with Christmas gifts for the kids.
ReplyDeleteTarget or Amazon would be a dream
ReplyDeleteDiane Baum
esldiane@gmail.com
I would choose Target.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway.
I would choose a walmart gift card. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I would like Amazon. :)
ReplyDeletetiffany.hoyt@hotmail.com
walmart since i love buying yarn there
ReplyDeleteTarget or Amazon....their both wonderful places to shop!
ReplyDeletebergiejrfhe at yahoo dot com
I'd choose the Amazon gift card. Gaye M; rustysrambles(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI would choose Walmart sine it is about the only place to shop in my town.
ReplyDeleteI would choose Walmart.
ReplyDeleteAmazon!
ReplyDeleteAmazon for me.
ReplyDeleteWalmart. :O)
ReplyDeletechoose walmart!
ReplyDeletebrich22 at earthlink dot net
Not picky....I'd take any of them. Thanks for the contest
ReplyDeletebahjeep@aol.com
I would choose Amazon
ReplyDeleteTarget!
ReplyDeleteAmazon!
ReplyDeletePlease Enter Me In Your Mega Gift Card Giveaway!
ReplyDeleteIn Response To Your Question Of
Which $100 Gift Card will you choose if you're the winner?
I Would Choose An Amazon Gift Card.
Thank You For Having This Giveaway!!!!!!!!
Aaron Bretveld
ReplyDeleteI would probably just choose Amazon.com since I plan on spending more than that for Christmas presents on Amazon anyway.
the walmart card, everyone loves walmart
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway... Amazon.com !
ReplyDeletesenorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com
Bryan E.
I would definitely chose Amazon!
ReplyDeleteI'd pick Target!
ReplyDeleteTarget, please!!!
ReplyDelete