First off, You can also make a list of daily or weekly cleaning must-dos. Try to tackle one item at a time while your little one is napping or being watched by another family member or friend.
When you have an active infant or toddler, spills can happen at any moment. Keep a bottle of Earth's Best All Purpose Nursery Cleaner in an easily accessible area of the house for those unexpected messes. Earth’s Best All Purpose Nursery Cleaner is formulated using natural and plant-based cleaning agents to help you clean up any mess, while keeping your baby's safety a top priority.Also, Make the items that your baby spends the most time with a cleaning priority. Keep cribs, strollers and car seats clean with Earth’s Best chlorine-free, Nursery Wipes. Earth's best offers a travel-pack that can easily be placed in your diaper bag or purse for all your on-the-go needs! The wipes are hypo-allergenic and biodegradable. They are also Phalate-free, paraben-free, SLES-free and dye-free!
Last but not least, protect yourself and your child from illness by washing hands frequently. Use soap and water while rubbing your hands under a running faucet fora full 20 seconds. Humming the "Happy Birthday" song from beginning to end twice is a good timer! To avoid passing germs, make sure to wash your hands often, especially before picking up or feeding your child. Encourage all family members to do the same!
Win It!
One lucky reader will win Earth’s Best Organic Nursery Wipes (canister) and travel-pack!
a Rafflecopter giveaway I wrote this post as part of the Earth’s Best Blogger Program and was provided with product samples in order to facilitate my post. No other form of compensation was received. Regardless, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.


I reduce germs by cleaning with vinegar
ReplyDeleteI try to reduce germs by using clorox/lysol wipes on all door handles and any other knobs in the house daily!
ReplyDeleteWeekly cleaning with touch ups as necessary. I always ensure that I clean as I go, so that there isn't a buildup of germs and grime!
ReplyDeletewash hands frequently
ReplyDeleteWe are carefully with how we handle defrosting and cooking food.
ReplyDeleteWe wash hands before eating.
ReplyDeleteI try to wipe down the nursery at least once every day with antibacterial wipes.
ReplyDeletelajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
I have a Purell wall dispenser in my son's room and I wash my hands constantly.
ReplyDeletekyonac1@gmail.com
Hand washing/sanitizing!
ReplyDeleteWe focus on hand washing and food safety.
ReplyDeleteHand washing
ReplyDeleteHand washing
ReplyDeleteWe do a lot of handwashing in our house and I frequently use antibacterial wipes around the house.
ReplyDeletecolljerr at comcast dot net
I use disinfectant wipes on the phones, TV controllers, light switches and door handles once a week.
ReplyDeleteWashing hands after every diaper change
ReplyDeleteSarah at realtorsd.com
I try to sanitize everything!
ReplyDeleteLots of hand-washing!
ReplyDeleteI make sure my son washes his hands when he comes home from school. And I do the same.
ReplyDeleteWe wash our hands a lot and use sanitizer and the playground and other places.
ReplyDeleteHORTON111@AOL.COM
ReplyDeleteI CLEAN WITH CLOROX
Lyson spary and Clorox wipes!
ReplyDeletepriscillavbenavides@yahoo.com
i lysol everything!!! doorhandles, light switches, faucets, tv remotes, sink, tub, potty..litter box.im an addict!
ReplyDeleteWe wash our hands often!
ReplyDeleteWe wash our hands a lot, and use the germ wipes by lysol
ReplyDeleteI use alot of disinfecting wipes to clean surfaces.
ReplyDeleteSamneneD@aol.com
We wash hands, use hand sanitizer, and clean surfaces frequently.
ReplyDeleteHandwashing, hand sanitizier and disinfecting wipes!
ReplyDeleteWash hands often
ReplyDeleteI wash my hands all the time!
ReplyDeleteWash my hands constantly! And hand sanitizer when I can't actually wash them.
ReplyDeleteWashing hands!
ReplyDeleteI have to say I wash my hands and wash my produce with white vinegar. I try to bring hand sanitizer for on the go too. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteromapup at gmail dot com
On form as Tonya E Hopkins
ReplyDeleteWash hands and use hand sanitizer when were out.
I always carry hand sanitizer in my purse and car.
ReplyDeleteI periodically sanitize everything and we use hand sanitizer after diaper changes.
ReplyDeleteI wash my hands frequently.
ReplyDeleteI always use a cart cover during cold/flu season.
ReplyDeleteWash our hands with soap and water
ReplyDeletecaryn9802 at yahoo dot com
We wash our hands before eating & sanitizing.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance!
raceracegirl at yahoo dot com
I frequently wash hands and encourage my kids to do the same and santize my kitchen and bathroom daily.
ReplyDeleteI don't oversanitize! But I do occasionally spray Lysol/clean toys...
ReplyDeleteelizabethglassturner (at) gmail (dot) com
I wash my hands many times throughout the day & I use lysol products on items frequently touched, like door knobs :)
ReplyDeleteWashing hands and wiping everything!
ReplyDeleteClean toys and such a few times a weeki n hot soapy water / bleach and clean highchair really well after every meal. Also wipe baby's hands alot with a warm soapy baby wipe
ReplyDeletekeeping anti-bac hand gel in my purse for after i use public bathrooms, use a pen others have used at the bank, etc....
ReplyDeletewe wash our hands a lot, use sanitizer and try to remember to use sanitizer after we leave a store and get in the car, overkill probably
ReplyDeletewash hands to keep the flu risk down
ReplyDelete