Sunday, October 7, 2012

FunBites {Review & #Giveaway}


It seems like the older E gets, the pickier she gets. I'm always looking for ways to make food fun for her and recently came across FunBites, a neat tool that creates fun, bite-sized pieces when used!

FunBites was created by Bobbie Rhoads and her family. Bobbie is a mother of two girls and created FunBites because she wanted an easier way to cut her children's food into small pieces.

FunBites includes 2 pieces, the cutter which features curved blades and the popper top. The directions are super easy, Simply remove the popper top, Grab the cutter handles on both sides and press down firmly, rocking to cut through the food. Once you're done rocking the cutter, Lift the cutter and insert the popper top, popping out the bite-sized pieces!
  

I couldn't wait to use our Luv It FunBites cutter on E's turkey and cheese sandwich. After cutting the fun shapes, I placed the bite-size pieces in front of her. She loved eating the little pieces and they were perfect for her tiny fingers. I also noticed that it's a lot less messy then if I were to cut the sandwich. Also, when I normally cut a sandwich into small pieces, E would pull it apart, creating a huge mess. With FunBites, She seems to keep the mini Pieces intact while easting.

We've also used FunBites to cut fruits, cheese, pancakes and other foods. FunBites pieces from the Luv It cutter can be used to create shapes and makes a fun learning opportunity for your child. Cut different types of food and have your child sort the pieces by color or shape before they eat!

I recommend FunBites to anyone who is looking for a simple and quick way to cut a sandwich or other type of food in small pieces! You can connect with FunBites on Facebook and Twitter

Buy it!
You can purchase FunBites Cube It! or Luv It! on their website for $12.99 each or both for just $22! 

Win it!
FunBites is generously offering a Luv It FunBites to one lucky reader. Enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter form below! This giveaway is open to US residents and ends on October 22nd at 11:59PM, EST. Good Luck! 

a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a product in order to facilitate my review. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

24 comments:

  1. Kids love little bites of foods. This looks like a great tool for making them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! I never would have thought to use it on pancakes and fruit but I guess anything would work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaahhh I've heard of Funbites before and they have always intrigued me! They look amazing! Super cool idea and super affordable! I wish I could enter the contest :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son would love his bread cut like that. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My girls would LOVE these!! Thanks so much for the heads up!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids love eating food that is small and looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have funbites, and in theory they are great. The user application is bad though :D As in, I am sure it is my fault but I can't get it to work right :D works wonders with play dough though, so we still get lots of use out of it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to cut cute bite size pieces out of waffles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kids would love fun bites! Thank you for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This would make such a great gift for my little niece and nephew with food getting cut into little heart shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been wanting a sett of these for the grand kids for forever!
    j1man1r66@etex.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. This would bew great for my grandbabies!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My grandbabies would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fantastic way to intrigue picky eaters :) love thr shapes and creativity

    ReplyDelete
  15. my girls would love this! especially since we are teaching the little one her shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a great product! I like this for it's small kid friendly sizes it makes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like a great product

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have 6 kids, and this looks like it would be a hit at lunch time

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the givewaway This would be perfect for my 2 year old! he would enjoy it and the small pieces would be great for him!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love how easy these seem to be to cut bite size pieces

    ReplyDelete
  21. This would be perfect! I have two very picky eaters on my hands I love it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis