I'm always on the lookout for eco-friendly products and first came across Skoy through one of my favorite blogs, Our Family Growing From Three To Four! Skoy is a earth friendly, reusable cloth that replaces paper towels and sponges. Just one Skoy cloth saves 15 rolls of paper towels and absorbs 15 times its own weight! These biodegradable cloths are made from a blend of natural cotton and wood-pulp cellulose.
I can tell you first hand that these cloths work amazing on spills. The other day I accidently knocked over a cup of water and instead of reaching for the paper towels, I used a Skoy. This spill would probably normally take me a few paper towels to clean but was fully absorbed by just one Skoy cloth! I've also used Skoy to wipe down counters, chairs, my table top and even my daughters toys.
Skoy is dishwasher safe and also machine washable. I've thrown mine in the wash a handful of times and they still absorb as much as they did when I first received them. You can also keep your Skoy germ-free by placing a wet Skoy cloth in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
Skoy also has a fundraising program for schools. They provide fundraising order forms and product samples to show. The school will receive 40% gross profit from every pack sold! Visit Skoy's website to find out more about there wonderful Fundraising program!
Buy it!
You can buy Skoy on their website or on Amazon.
Skoy offers a 4 pack of mixed flower print cloths for $6.99. They also offer Holiday prints and cloths with inspirational text.
Win Skoy!
You can win a 4 pack of Skoy by using the Rafflecopter form below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hopping in from blog hop :)
ReplyDeleteHopping in
ReplyDeleteHopping on Friday Bloghop. I'm your follower. Please dropby and follow back.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Tracy from http://thelilstuffs.com
Beautiful blog and such lovely pictures! I'll be back! Newest follower! Come visit!
ReplyDeleteJessica
www.barefootbysea.blogspot.com
Entered:)
ReplyDeleteHi!. Following you now through SSS :). Hope to see you around my place sometime ;)
ReplyDeleteOooh! Thank you for the FUN giveaway. I would LOVE to give these a try! I entered.
ReplyDeletejenny at dapperhouse
YES! I am SO excited to have won this giveaway! My husband is an environmental engineer, my little guy is in his eco kids club at school, and I am a lifelong advocate of "saving the planet"...so this is Perfect for me! YEAH! THANK You Momma T!!!
ReplyDeleteI gotta go tweet this! I am so happy!