I'm very germ conscious. When I worked in Childcare, I was constantly washing my hands. Since having my daughter, Not only am I constantly washing my hands, but I also use hand sanitizer when the option to wash my hands is unavailable. I usually apply hand sanitizer after touching shopping carts and things of that sort. It might seem a little OCD but go ahead and Google "Shopping cart germs." Just thinking about it makes me cringe!
I find that the alcohol in sanitizers tend to dry my hands out. I also don't like the strong alcohol scent. I've used scented sanitizers but you have to admit, Most of the scented sanitizers smell pretty terrible. My husband once asked me to wash my hands after I used some mango scented sanitizer because he said the scent was making him sick! I can't blame him.
I was super excited when I received some Prefense hand sanitizer to try out.
What Makes Prefense different from other hand sanitizers?
- It's alcohol Free
- Non toxic so it's safe for children
- One squirt protects you for 24 hours or 10 hand washes
- Prefense protects against staph, strep, E.coli, drug resistant MRSA strains
- It has no scent!
I also love that one squirt lasts for a whole 24 hours and doesn't wash off right away like traditional sanitizers.
I can honestly say that I'm very impressed with Prefense Hand Sanitizer and it's a product that I make sure I carry around in my diaper bag. I take it with me everywhere!
Make sure to check out Prefense on Facebook and Twitter!
Buy it!
You can purchase Prefense directly from their website or through Amazon!
Prefense offers a combo pack on their website which includes one 1.5 oz bottle and one 35 ct. hand sanitizing wipes for only $7.99! This is a great deal considering the 1.5 oz bottle costs $6.99 alone.
Win Prefense!
Prefense has generously offered to give away an 8 oz Prefense to one lucky reader! One 8oz Prefense offers 640 applications!
Enter below by using the Rafflecopter form. Tweet and/or post to facbook daily to increase your chances of winning. Good luck!


Thank you for this giveaway! Visiting from Triberr!
ReplyDeleteI want to win! :-) -Christine from http://whywelovegreen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI am visiting from Bloggers Village and would love to win this sanitizer...esp since it is alcohol free!
ReplyDeletejenny at dapperhouse
Hi! Visiting from Bloggers Village! Thanks for coming by Cute-Ecakes, and what a great giveaway!!
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/
Because it's alcohol free!
ReplyDeletesabrinasmith05@gmail.com
Hello! I'm a new follower and would love it if you could follow me back:)
ReplyDeletewww.ifonlylifecouldbethatsimple.blogspot.com
I'm going on a trip to Patagonia in 55 days and would love to take this with me.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the contest.
Would love to win this to use with my toddler!
ReplyDeleteSabrina.Vaccaro at hotmail dot com