My hubby accidently tossed his work shirt on top of E and the sleeve ended up over her head! So funny how big daddy's shirt is compared to her!
Other awesome blogs to link up with!
Like I mentioned last week, I hadn't been visiting many blogs in the past few weeks due to illness but I'm going to be on top of things this week and promise to stop by and say hi!


Aw...That's just too cute!
ReplyDeleteDanielle @ Royalegacy
hehe, at least you know where to go if you run out of blankets. Adorable pics.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! She's really having a lot of fun!
ReplyDeletelol funny!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! And blink and she'll be big enough to wear it for real... :( It happens SO fast!
ReplyDeleteTiffany
That is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Love that you captured it in a pic. One to cherish for sure :)
ReplyDeleteOh that is SO sweet! :D
ReplyDeleteStealing daddies shirts today, and her hubbies tomorrow. They grow so quick! What a great photo for her to look back on some day!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute! Amazing how small they are that age...and someday they'll be able to fit in those big shirts!! :S
ReplyDeletevery cute
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a character from starwars. too cute.
ReplyDeleteLOL too sweet. My daughter likes to try on daddy's shoes.
ReplyDeleteI have pictures of my 2nd boy when he was 2 years old. We had run out of clothes (due to potty training) and while I was washing up a batch of his laundry he got to wear the only extra thing we had lying around...Daddy's Tshirt! Lol. I love those types of pictures. Your little one looks adorable.
ReplyDeleteThat's a really cute shot!
ReplyDeleteAww that's cute. I did that with my 19 month old the other day and it was so funny to see him trying to walk around with Daddy's shirt dragging.
ReplyDeletetoo cute!
ReplyDelete