Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Try Cloth Diapers with Diaper Junction's 30-day Test Drive!

Have you ever purchased a diaper that just wasn't right for you? I know I have. There have been a handful of times where I've bought diapers that I wish I could return. Either I was disappointed with the results or the diaper was one that just didn't work for us. Those diapers are always the ones I resort to last or end up going through the hassle of trying to sell. 

Don't you wish there was a way to try out a diaper and if it doesn't work for you, you can return it? Well good news! If you haven't heard, Diaper Junction has a cloth diaper trial program!

With Diaper Junction's 30-day Test Drive, You buy the diapers you want to try and if you're not happy, return them within 30 days for your money back! It's really that simple! There are no preset diaper packages so you have the opportunity to choose the amount and as many diaper brands available as you want! You can pick from cloth diaper brands like Rumparooz, FuzziBunz, BumGenius and others.

This program is also perfect for anyone interested in cloth diapering but not sure if it's right for their family. Give it a try and if it doesn't work out, just return the diapers within the 30 day time period given.

Diaper junction also has a Stash Cash program where you can receive 5% back on everything you buy and offers free shipping with orders over $49! 

So, Which diapers are you looking forward to trying?

Make sure to connect with Diaper Junction on Facebook and follow on Twitter to keep informed on new products and promotions! 

Please see this return policy for 30-day Test Drive details. I received store credit for this post. All opinions are mine alone. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

8 comments:

  1. I'm just about out of that stage!!! I bet they are worth trying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give kuddos to cloth diapers. Man oh my I tried them with my first son and wholey moley it was nasty. Of course he wasn't a tiny baby. He was already eating solid food and well any mom knows once they go on that it's anyone's guess whats coming out LOL. Somethings didn't "agree" with him, let's just say that. It wasn't something I could do any longer. I had the money and bought disposable ones and tossed the cloth. Any mom that will do cloth I bow. It's a job I couldn't do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great option for moms just getting started

    ReplyDelete
  4. "This program is also perfect for anyone interested in cloth diapering but not sure if it's right for their family" this sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I wish I had done this when I had started out! I just chose a diaper and went with it. It worked out, but I would love to have tried out different styles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome idea for those that are new to the cloth diapering world. Kudos to Diaper Junction!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard of Diaper Junction but have never tried them.. I love that they have a 30-day test drive program! That's perfect for new cloth users! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah, what a great idea! I've been wanting to try some new diapers, but am afraid of plunking down the money and then not really liking it.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis